What's new

Are we running before we can walk.

Hi folks. So what are the dangers of running tc mode exactly? I'm new to vaping and are running a nebox with a 0.15ohm coil. Currently vaping at 44 watts at 230°c temp. When I change coils I turn both wattage and temp down and then turn them up incrementally until I find the sweet spot. What dangers should I be aware of?
does the 0.15 coil have Ni200 or Ti on the side of it. i have to ask as never used them coils before.

just a google search and the first site i checked said: Supports 0.15ohm with 60W and no mention of TC

then i find this

The new coils are no longer box shaped like the previous Kanger coils. However, you can use the old coils in the Nebox and the new coils are also backwards compatible on the older Kanger Subtanks. The new coils for regular wattage mode (0.5, 1.2 & 1.5ohm) are now Stainless Steel. Kanger have confirmed that this is what they will shift all their coils to going forward. The new SSOCC temp coils provided me with some confusion as on the outside of the box it said 0.15ohm SSOCC and then on the “using guide” it says Ni200 0.15ohm coil. After emailing with Kanger they have said that the 0.15ohm temp control coil, is in fact using Ni200 for the wire itself, but the housing of the coil is made from Stainless Steel. I hope that clears up any confusion anyone is having with that!

does the 0.15 coil have Ni200 or Ti on the side of it. i have to ask as never used them coils before.

just a google search and the first site i checked said: Supports 0.15ohm with 60W and no mention of TC

then i find this
I'm currently using one of the new ni200 0.15ohm coils. There's a lot of confusion regarding these and what they're made of. Thankfully Joe 90 provided me with this link in another thread to clear matters up. http://www.vaporauthority.com/blogs...up-the-confusion-about-the-kanger-ssocc-coils

Cheers Wolfie, glad I read this before I used one of my Nichrome 'SS' OCC Coils in SS temp mode. :D

just tried my Ni blue coil out in temp mode ....... lol, not for me. :D

I can see why other people would like it but it doesn't suit my style of vaping at all. ... oh well, nothing ventured as they say.

Edit: Only just noticed the date on the post I was replying to. Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom