What's new

Which One??

the one on the right for me..... I think it has a more interesting wood grain, I like all the birdseye and those flamey stripes.

the other one, the wood is less exciting and I'm not a fan of the big lump of resin in it.

Totally agree mate, the right hand one, for the same reasons as you.

It will be the one on the right :) When it's back I'll take better pictures so that you can get a better idea of what it looks like in the flesh. I'll use my Light Box, so that should help no end.
Gawd knows when this will be back but it has arrived at Limelight I am informed. :clapping::sinister:

It will be the one on the right :) When it's back I'll take better pictures so that you can get a better idea of what it looks like in the flesh. I'll use my Light Box, so that should help no end.
Gawd knows when this will be back but it has arrived at Limelight I am informed. :clapping::sinister:
Watching the sales section & off to sell the kids inheritance [emoji16]

Mr Knobbly gets saved hurrah [emoji4][emoji4]

It was always my intention that this would be the one @Jon The Vape but I thought it an interesting idea to get the opinions of others before committing.

Have to admit that I couldn't decide between the 2. Both stunners.

AND............. It's BACK :)

IMG_0654.JPG
IMG_0655.JPG

Back
Top Bottom