What's new

Which One??

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
So...... I'm in the enviable position of owning 2 Stabwood Freehands :2thumbsup:

However, one is in need of a complete refurbishment and is finally going to be sent back so that Dejan and his team of magical Minions can sort it out. Sadly, it is going to be a ground up refurb. But the Good News is that it has a Fully Functioning RAM Chip :)

Once it returns, I will only keep one, so.......... Which would you retain?
It's purely aesthetics as both are fitted with the RAM.

Left, or Right?

IMG_0496.JPG
IMG_0497.JPG
IMG_0498.JPG
IMG_0499.JPG
IMG_0500.JPG

if I had to the one with red in it ..
but really don't like them so would move them both on ... :P

the one on the right for me..... I think it has a more interesting wood grain, I like all the birdseye and those flamey stripes.

the other one, the wood is less exciting and I'm not a fan of the big lump of resin in it.

@Rob are you asking these guys which one is the nicest for you to keep, or which one they would prefer to buy when you sell it? ;)

I like both, for different reasons, so I'm no help, but if I could only hold on to (or buy!) one it would be the right hand one.

@Rob are you asking these guys which one is the nicest for you to keep, or which one they would prefer to buy when you sell it? ;)

I like both, for different reasons, so I'm no help, but if I could only hold on to (or buy!) one it would be the right hand one.
Just intrigued as to what people thought as I won’t keep the two and will offer one for sale as and when. I have my favourite and will hold on to that one. They are both stunning in the flesh, photos can’t really do them justice:)
The Red One has only just been returned from Limelight after having the RAM chip installed and the finish re polished.
But this is only a thread to see what people would choose if they were their Mods :)

Back
Top Bottom