What's new

Where to buy a topside (uk)

We have been talking a lot about the topside and how different countries view it and what they want. I’m hoping they can jazz it up a little ie buttons and top plate maybe even a dna version. We did also look at the battery door but tbh I’m of the mind that the V3 door is a better metal type and the design itself works so it’s pointless changing it.

personally I’m pushing for a 250c dna limited version but having something blingy on the device to show it’s a dna .

the R&D department are working on a few different things first so a topside revival will be a while off yet
I'd be up for a "special" version, and agree the latest doors are a lot better (I've had all 3 versions!), just wanted to see if it was worth waiting for a new version or going out and getting a new Topside as mine are a little tatty now.
The Auto/pump squonk looks interesting but I tried the SX Mini X Class and that was a massive disappointment, silly sized resevoir,noisy pump and a pain in the arse to fill. Looks like I'll be getting another Dual then :)

I thought there was a duel 21700 carbon dna250c in Monet version on the way but its taking that long @dovpo_uk I fear Lost Vape might beat dovpo to it :18:

I thought there was a duel 21700 carbon dna250c in Monet version on the way but its taking that long @dovpo_uk I fear Lost Vape might beat dovpo to it :18:

I think i can hear the distant sound of whips being cracked in the factory? You must have said the secret phrase :18::18:

Oh wait, nope, sorry, not a whip, my knee just popped

I'd be up for a "special" version, and agree the latest doors are a lot better (I've had all 3 versions!), just wanted to see if it was worth waiting for a new version or going out and getting a new Topside as mine are a little tatty now.
The Auto/pump squonk looks interesting but I tried the SX Mini X Class and that was a massive disappointment, silly sized resevoir,noisy pump and a pain in the arse to fill. Looks like I'll be getting another Dual then :)
I do stock replacement shells, doors and frames if you fancy cleaning up the ones you have.

new shell £6, door and frame £4, pcb £6 labour is free . P&P £3-£5 depending on what you want. And I can just ship the stuff to you for you to do at home.

Send me an email if you want to discuss further.

[email protected]

I do stock replacement shells, doors and frames if you fancy cleaning up the ones you have.

new shell £6, door and frame £4, pcb £6 labour is free . P&P £3-£5 depending on what you want. And I can just ship the stuff to you for you to do at home.

Send me an email if you want to discuss further.

[email protected]
Thanks @dovpo_uk - might take you up on that - or I might try and find a carbon one :)

Thanks @dovpo_uk - might take you up on that - or I might try and find a carbon one :)
also it’s probably worth noting I don’t have parts for the Carbon however I can convert the pcb to a big standard topside as well as the door. So if you come across a dud one you’ll still have options.

also it’s probably worth noting I don’t have parts for the Carbon however I can convert the pcb to a big standard topside as well as the door. So if you come across a dud one you’ll still have options.
Excellent news - thanks again :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom