What's new

Where to buy a topside (uk)

Why have they discontinued the single ! The dual isn't exactly pocket friendly. I've been using one of the singles daily since they first came out. Not sure what I'll replace it with now when my current one fails. [emoji57]

I think at the time it was the least popular Dovpo device, so if things don’t sell then they stop getting made.

now don’t quote me on this but I don’t think you will see the last of the single especially since LV have recently produced something similar.

is there going to be another version or upgraded topside on the horizon ?
We have been talking a lot about the topside and how different countries view it and what they want. I’m hoping they can jazz it up a little ie buttons and top plate maybe even a dna version. We did also look at the battery door but tbh I’m of the mind that the V3 door is a better metal type and the design itself works so it’s pointless changing it.

personally I’m pushing for a 250c dna limited version but having something blingy on the device to show it’s a dna .

the R&D department are working on a few different things first so a topside revival will be a while off yet

No, its Dovpo's product teaser, its a new squonker about to be released
I got that bit, I had both threads open at the same time and got mixed up ! sorry I was digging for any new info on another "topside" version, as the new auto squonker is only a distant cousin lol @dovpo_uk has filled me in now though :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom