What's new

Welcome ALL Squonkers!!

Just finished watching that video. He's holding it up comparing the size to another sva mod. Was it called Penguin or Aluminium, or are they the same thing?

I'm getting confused :/
Yeah penguin is the model mate,they've been delrin in the past now available as aluminium too,nice mods,aa are the similar ones in wood

Yeah penguin is the model mate,they've been delrin in the past now available as aluminium too,nice mods,aa are the similar ones in wood

Right ok, thanks.

Noooo, not wood . It really doesn't do it for me. I wish I could filter out posts on facebook that mention "stab wood". Some can look alright, but me peronally, not a fan.

It's a good job we all have different opinions though :)

Right ok, thanks.

Noooo, not wood . It really doesn't do it for me. I wish I could filter out posts on facebook that mention "stab wood". Some can look alright, but me peronally, not a fan.

It's a good job we all have different opinions though :)

Im cool with wood from a tree but not a lab ;)

What's the deal with cups, are they just beauty rings or do they serve a purpose?

Or are they two different things?

What's the deal with cups, are they just beauty rings or do they serve a purpose?

Or are they two different things?
Catch cups in theory collect any leaking juice and drain back down into bottle,not as big a deal as it was in early days bud

Ah right, I get it. Are they still worth having just in case? and where would I be able to find them?

Youd have to replace the whole 510 bud unless you already have one that allows switching? If you have a flat one(usually fat daddy) just live with it and use beauty rings if you have size/ocd issues

@bellyman do an apprix measurement of the squonk bottle on ur mod for me ill see if ive a spare that might help with the tainting,and will take a look ay ur chalice build too if you want fresh eyes(not that im not a buildtard !)

Thanks for the offer bud but squonking has gone on the back burner for when I have more time.

Back
Top Bottom