What's new

Welcome ALL Squonkers!!

Practice your building on a regulated setup first. Once confident take the plunge on a mech, but only after checking and rechecking it, preferably on a regulated first. Plenty of help available, both on here and Utoob. Don't go too low until confident.

Thank you. I don't find it all too confusing. I'm just scared. Truth be told. Don't know why it's worth messing with that stuff when regulated is good enough

Truth be told. Don't know why it's worth messing with that stuff when regulated is good enough

I thought that too, though lately I've been nigh on exclusively dabbling with single cell and single coil mech squonkers. I'm definitely not a fan of tube mods, don't mind parallel boxes, and occasionally have a dabble with series. I guess it's always nice to have variety, especially as it's a bit of a hobby now. Always regulated when the silly low stuff comes out though.

I'm getting used to gauging battery life in my builds now, and I'm not constantly fiddling with power levels like I do with a regulated. Just squeeze, press and vape, seemples :)

As per usual. Today has turned out mainly tobacco.
WP_20180111_17_36_31_Pro.jpg

ive just started my vape journey into the world of squonking after years of using temp control mods and now ive got a gbox and iam loving it i missed the use of rdas as got feed up with having to keep on dripping all the time and carrying juice around with me now thats a thing of the past thanks to squonking and my gbox so now it will be squonking all the way for me and my past love of rda,s..

I have finally found my niche in vaping and that for me is squonking. Got rid of all my tanks and regulated mods and much prefer flavour over clouds and 22mm attys over 24 etc. I have never loved warm vapes so mainly my builds are normally between .3 - .5 but for shits and giggles I bought a Demonkiller Tiny RDA 14mm and it has shocked me how good it is :D:clapping:

Attachments

• IMG_20180212_140032_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180212_140032_HDR.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 338
Hi all.....just found this dark side of vaping 2 weeks ago and I give up on everything else. I remember that 3 weeks ago I was started to learn the RTA's with help from you and now I am just a sqounker.......but a very happy one...... now I can really enjoy vaping and don't understand why is so much under rated.....
In 2 weeks I got 3 mods , 2 more coming tommorow and one on order.........hope I will get it in 2-3 weeks.....
Thanks for everything.......

They discontinued the Drone before I bought one. Just saw USV's Mach One - 30mm dual 18650 squonker. Zathog, Buddha & Deathtrap are pleased.
Comes as kit with a 24mm rda for no good reason and not much of a looker but at least it's not a theme park:

usv mach one.jpg

Back
Top Bottom