What's new

Welcome ALL Squonkers!!

I picked up some of the YFTK silcone bottles, they're much thinner than the Sunbox / Infinity Cappy V4's and quite a bit squishier (to use the tachnical term). I'm not 100% convinced but at the price they'll be worth experimenting with - If I ever get round to it...
Very squishy they are, I like them for that and the price and they're not top heavy. Useful.

Therion 75C squonker coming

View attachment 137340

Been waiting for the 75c chip to be used. Surprised the new run of inbox' s didn't use it. Should be a sturdy mod though. I'm a sucker for a bit of leather too. Taken all my will power not to pick up the aegis. I think the fact I'm mainly squonking has just saved my wallet. This therion will make a big hole in it though I suspect.

20700/21700 Squonker from iJoy. Free car. Strange times we live in ;)

NeDubiT.png

How do you make sure you don't end up with a blown up nosey when mixing a mech squonker and a newbie

How do you make sure you don't end up with a blown up nosey when mixing a mech squonker and a newbie
Practice your building on a regulated setup first. Once confident take the plunge on a mech, but only after checking and rechecking it, preferably on a regulated first. Plenty of help available, both on here and Utoob. Don't go too low until confident.

Back
Top Bottom