What's new

Welcome ALL Squonkers!!

Finally got my finger out and built the SXK Shift and put it on my new Squeeze - I am now squonking! :2thumbsup:

I love the SXK Shift - I fell in love with the design of that deck, and it's easy to build. At some point I'm going to try wicking it with mesh too, as it looks ideal. :)

Just a bit of advice please, as I'm not used to the Squeeze and not having control over the wattage - what's a good resistance to build to for a Manabush lover on the Squeeze? I usually rarely go over 10 Watts. Seems OK at around 1.4, but thought it worth checking? Thanks.

Also, I love the Shift - it's ideal for me as a MTL vaper - I love the airflow and the narrow drip tip. Anything similar around?

Finally got my finger out and built the SXK Shift and put it on my new Squeeze - I am now squonking! :2thumbsup:

I love the SXK Shift - I fell in love with the design of that deck, and it's easy to build. At some point I'm going to try wicking it with mesh too, as it looks ideal. :)

Just a bit of advice please, as I'm not used to the Squeeze and not having control over the wattage - what's a good resistance to build to for a Manabush lover on the Squeeze? I usually rarely go over 10 Watts. Seems OK at around 1.4, but thought it worth checking? Thanks.

Also, I love the Shift - it's ideal for me as a MTL vaper - I love the airflow and the narrow drip tip. Anything similar around?
I've got three of mine at 1.2 for manabush (well all tobacco except dripworx). I do love the shift. Does look awfully like a hosepipe connector though.

So I just bagged myself a new Runt Mod on the randomiser as my first squonker, will be using my Goon on it for a while until i make my mind up on weather i go for a Hadaly or a Hatsur V2 o_O

So just bagged myself a new Runt Mod on the randomiser as my first squonker, will be using my Goon on it for a while until i make my mind up on weather i go for a Hadaly or a Hatsur V2 o_O
Welcome to #TeamRunt pal. The Hadaly is a great piece of kit. I must say the Goon is much airer so if you're like me and like the Goon airflow you might prefer the Kryten to the Hadaly. I haven't heard of the other mod you mentioned so look forward to any feedback if you get one. Again welcome to #TeamRunt, great choice of mod. What colours did you go for?

Welcome to #TeamRunt pal. The Hadaly is a great piece of kit. I must say the Goon is much airer so if you're like me and like the Goon airflow you might prefer the Kryten to the Hadaly. I haven't heard of the other mod you mentioned so look forward to any feedback if you get one. Again welcome to #TeamRunt, great choice of mod. What colours did you go for?

Thanks happy to be part of #TeamRunt, yeah Im loving my Goon, might buy a clone Hadaly just to test to see if I like it or not before I spend the big bucks on one, yeah its a Cthulhu Hastur been hearing quite descent reviews on it and it looks like it could be airier than the Hadaly and only around £20. I went for the Asphalt Black with Purple door and button I cant wait till i get my hands on it! I was part of last Sundays (List 23) Lucky 10 :2thumbsup:

Hi everyone, I've been a bit quiet on the forum but glad to be back, nice to see a squonking thread. :) I make mech squonkers at Minimal Mods, so it's good to be able to share and take part. Cheers ;)

Hi everyone, I've been a bit quiet on the forum but glad to be back, nice to see a squonking thread. :) I make mech squonkers at Minimal Mods, so it's good to be able to share and take part. Cheers ;)

Nice! Just sent a join request :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom