What's new

Welcome ALL Squonkers!!

Does look a bit of a stunner, even to mech head like me

Yeah it is a fantastic looking mod. One I might have to try and get. Really wish the frankie came in a regulated model as well. I think I just like the logo though. I'm easily pleased :)

Depends on the "suck back" of the atty bud,some evacuate chamber completely some leave bit of a well

So it's atty dependant?

I like the 14mm attys. So would something like the viper or the Nutz (I think they do a 14mm version, not followed them for long) do the job of sucking the juice back?

Yeah it is a fantastic looking mod. One I might have to try and get. Really wish the frankie came in a regulated model as well. I think I just like the logo though. I'm easily pleased :)

So it's atty dependant?

I like the 14mm attys. So would something like the viper or the Nutz (I think they do a 14mm version, not followed them for long) do the job of sucking the juice back?

Yes bud most of the attys that feed from bottom of deck empty fine,it's those that juice comes out halfway up pos post that tend to leave a bit in deck for obv reasons

Nutz are superb mate my fave attys,nutz,hellfire,noname cant go wrong ;)
Have you seen R2's khimera vid?

Yes bud most of the attys that feed from bottom of deck empty fine,it's those that juice comes out halfway up pos post that tend to leave a bit in deck for obv reasons

Nutz are superb mate my fave attys,nutz,hellfire,noname cant go wrong ;)
Have you seen R2's khimera vid?

Is that the video he put on yesterday? I haven't seen it yet. Going to watch it in a bit once I've got some work out the way.

I like the look of the Nutz. Nice, clean and simple (in a good way). Think I might just have to get one of those as well.

Is that the video he put on yesterday? I haven't seen it yet. Going to watch it in a bit once I've got some work out the way.

I like the look of the Nutz. Nice, clean and simple (in a good way). Think I might just have to get one of those as well.
Yep that's the one mate
Love my nutz,have 3 [emoji6]

Yep that's the one mate
Love my nutz,have 3 [emoji6]

Lol, you must be special :)

One other thing. How do you transport other juice flavour bottles around with you. Can you get caps without any holes in?

Man I feel like a noob all over again.

Oh and thanks for all your help Paul. I'll stop cluttering up the thread now.

Lol, you must be special :)

One other thing. How do you transport other juice flavour bottles around with you. Can you get caps without any holes in?

Man I feel like a noob all over again.

Oh and thanks for all your help Paul. I'll stop cluttering up the thread now.
Thats exactly what thread is for bud si don't worry about that[emoji12]
I tend to run one flavour at a time in one mod myself bud but simething like a plug or screw in squonk tube might work?

So what good reliable cheap squonker set up would you recommend ?

So what good reliable cheap squonker set up would you recommend ?

Kanger dripbox is surprisingly good mate,with a better atty on its really decent (hastur v2 is a nice all round cheap atty)
Svapiamo.com do some decent stuff at not outrageous prices
Steamcrave regulated box isnt bad does get through batteries a bit quick is only thing
Zenith v2.5/hobo 3.1/velocity clones many come with bf pins too

Thats exactly what thread is for bud si don't worry about that[emoji12]
I tend to run one flavour at a time in one mod myself bud but simething like a plug or screw in squonk tube might work?

You can buy filler plugs for the Origenny that fit perfectly into the top of the feed tube of a squonk bottle. Not got a linky, but FT do them in packs I believe

Back
Top Bottom