What's new

Tony-B / Vandy-Vape Mod coming soon

I have, they've been very good; no problems at all and excellent fast customer service when I wanted to cancel an order, plus they're here on the Planet [emoji4] [emoji106]

Damn! whilst that's great to hear i really didn't need to hear it at the moment, i donated my vape budget this month to the charity raffle, hope they don't sell out too quickly.

Damn! whilst that's great to hear i really didn't need to hear it at the moment, i donated my vape budget this month to the charity raffle, hope they don't sell out too quickly.
Nice one on the raffle donation, that's my plan too (did the same last year and won two prizes, ended up with more than I would've bought! [emoji38])

Don't panic on the selling out, they're not available to purchase yet (showing as pre-order, but not able to add to the cart); will give a heads up here when they are if you like @Bazz_74 [emoji4]

I have, they've been very good; no problems at all and excellent fast customer service when I wanted to cancel an order, plus they're here on the Planet [emoji4] [emoji106]
oh nice and thanks for that not even heard of them before so will keep an eye out as I do want one :)

Dayumm !

Just to be clear, this thing is regulated not a mech yes ? Because it looks about the same size as a 3d printed mech...

It'll be a mech buddy.

That makes more sense :)

Whenever I see "box mod" rather than "mech mod" I presume regulated.

Definitely still interested though, looks like they've taken the 3d mech concept and mass produced it to drop the prices to something way more reasonable. Hopefully a ton of customisation options will follow.

Back
Top Bottom