What's new

Tony-B / Vandy-Vape Mod coming soon

Had mine for a few days. My first Squonker and love it. Using the Icon as find the Pulse 24 a bit airy and now using a Fogstar 20700 instead of VTC5a and has made a difference. Only complaint I have is the bottle is way too soft for me
Apparently the best alternative is the 'Goldilocks' bottle from Stealthvape. £6.99.
Sacrifices a smidge of the volume but would be worth it I reckon.
I don't hate the bottle that comes with the pulse, but when removing/filling/reseating it can be more sensitive than my Mrs when the decorators are in.

Agreed on the Fogstar 20700's also. Fantastic batteries and great service from Fogstar to boot. I'm just waiting on them restocking 20700 wraps and I'm golden! :)

Apparently the best alternative is the 'Goldilocks' bottle from Stealthvape. £6.99.
Sacrifices a smidge of the volume but would be worth it I reckon.
I don't hate the bottle that comes with the pulse, but when removing/filling/reseating it can be more sensitive than my Mrs when the decorators are in.

Agreed on the Fogstar 20700's also. Fantastic batteries and great service from Fogstar to boot. I'm just waiting on them restocking 20700 wraps and I'm golden! :)
Was just looking at the Goldilocks bottles earlier may pick up 2 or 3 as still waiting on my pulse mod from Elegomall to make 2 of them.

Got my Pulse today. For the price it seems very well put together.
Button has got a longer throw than my other mech squonkers, but that’s no biggy.

IMG_2264.JPG

For the price, it’s a no-brainer.

Got my Pulse today. For the price it seems very well put together.
Button has got a longer throw than my other mech squonkers, but that’s no biggy.

View attachment 143009

For the price, it’s a no-brainer.
I prefer the long throw. I've no memory at all and am likely to pocket it without locking it so it's a good thing for me. I think the supplied bottles are pretty decent too.

I prefer the long throw. I've no memory at all and am likely to pocket it without locking it so it's a good thing for me. I think the supplied bottles are pretty decent too.

Agreed on the bottle. It’s nice and soft, which is better than some of the hard ones that were favoured previously by some manufacturers.

I’ve never had a problem pocketing my other mech squonkers that don’t have a lock, but the throw on the button, and the lock inside are both good safety features.

If anyone who has replaced their Pulse bottle with another would like to move the old bottle on - then please give me a shout.
I like it, and there's a squonker here it'd be ideal for.
Cheers ;)

If anyone who has replaced their Pulse bottle with another would like to move the old bottle on - then please give me a shout.
I like it, and there's a squonker here it'd be ideal for.
Cheers ;)

Just buy a few from FT and be done with it, by the time someone has packaged and posted you the unwanted bottle its hardly worth it!

My first Pulse BF arrived a couple hours ago and I'm seriously impressed with the quality for the 20 odd quid I paid for it. I love the button, bottle and panels and it fits together really nice. I'm a little put out by how big it is for a mech, Ive got dual battery regulated mods smaller than this which is a bit of a shame as it functions really nicely.

Other than the size my only other concern is maintenance. This isn't my first mechanical squonker and thus I am very aware of how even a little oxidation can make a HUGE difference to how a mech hits, can literally make the difference between a great vape and a damp squib. I've always taken pride in stripping down my daily use mechs once a week and giving them a thorough cleaning and in some cases even a light sanding. The VV Pulse BF seems a little unorthadox in its design and I can't quite get my head round how i'm going to keep it hitting hard and in tip top condition conductivity wise.

Any ideas apes? how are you maintaining your VV pulse?

Thanks Mr Holmes - but I want it for something specific, and it'd be worth it to me.

Back
Top Bottom