What's new

The clone question again I'm afraid.

Not sure how we jump from vape gear to Ferraris?

Edit: sorry miles behind :8: I'll get my coat.

Sorry bud but I've got many and have tried many more and the sealed plug and steel pipe system is just air tight and super responsive. As I'm diplomatic others are of course entitled to their opinions but mine of course is the correct one.
It may not leak but the watt limit means it does not perform as well as an actual mech squonk. This of course is just my opinion based on my own experience. I'm never ever wrong either, ask my wife.

@ZT You've never tried an SXK Corolla? ..

Manabush tastes great in them. ;) ... it's kind of ironic as a company known for clones made such a good original tank,

The Digiflavour siren is great too, a bit loose on the airflow for some but I like it. ... the only downside is it's mahoosive.
nope!

Im still all heroned up - with a dip into calix and Rose every now and again

It may not leak but the watt limit means it does not perform as well as an actual mech squonk. This of course is just my opinion based on my own experience. I'm never ever wrong either, ask my wife.
I'm talking about real vapers. Not you crazy wattage fiends. Lol.
In all honesty it doesn't at effect me as I mainly mtl with one cell squonkers. I tend to use the dual cell with low ohms and big rda' s. That said if you have three hundred notes spare you can get the best of both worlds with the armour squonk mods.

I'm talking about real vapers. Not you crazy wattage fiends. Lol.
In all honesty it doesn't at effect me as I mainly mtl with one cell squonkers. I tend to use the dual cell with low ohms and big rda' s. That said if you have three hundred notes spare you can get the best of both worlds with the armour squonk mods.
I'm not a fiend, I'm a little ray of sunshine. My mum told me so it must be true.

Fuck him & his opinion.

Who cares what you use? It's no secret, I personally used to only use clones.

I now only use authentic, idgaf what someone else uses as long as it works for them.

I've got some lovely squonks and amongst my collection 3 Squeezes.

It's just the power source, the atty is what matters.

Fuck him & his opinion.

Who cares what you use? It's no secret, I personally used to only use clones.

I now only use authentic, idgaf what someone else uses as long as it works for them.

I've got some lovely squonks and amongst my collection 3 Squeezes.

It's just the power source, the atty is what matters.

I can get the hate clones get every day. They make other companies work harder and with less incomes. But sometimes:
1. Clones are made better than originals or close to them (why i need to overpay?).
2. Your month budget do not allow you original and authentic ones.
3. Clones (1:1 to be more precise) can be viewed as a "test" sample before bying an authentic one

Then again, clones are good for the industry but not so good for engineers and hardware companies. Then again, if listed above criterias can be suitable for you, you will not buy that dripper/RTA even when there will be no clones - it's too damn pricy! So then again, clones can really help people to: 1. quit smoking 2. discover a product. Actually, clones can get to your authentic product more audience who liked design/airflow you name it

IMG_5493.jpg

Too bad I don't let myself get dragged into "clone wars".

I can get the hate clones get every day. They make other companies work harder and with less incomes. But sometimes:
1. Clones are made better than originals or close to them (why i need to overpay?).
2. Your month budget do not allow you original and authentic ones.
3. Clones (1:1 to be more precise) can be viewed as a "test" sample before bying an authentic one

Then again, clones are good for the industry but not so good for engineers and hardware companies. Then again, if listed above criterias can be suitable for you, you will not buy that dripper/RTA even when there will be no clones - it's too damn pricy! So then again, clones can really help people to: 1. quit smoking 2. discover a product. Actually, clones can get to your authentic product more audience who liked design/airflow you name it

I totally get the I can't afford it argument.... I also get that some products are difficult to get hold of giving us punters no choice but to go down the clone route. The other points you raise I'm not so sure about m8.

Lot's of cheap authentic gear about look at vandy vapes pulse rda, pico squeeze and many more.

Like @Huggett I'm not really interested in a "are clones good for the vaping industry" which I have nothing to do with by the way and just a vaper but I do disagree.

The "Test" sample doesn't wash with me either for instance I bought a nextasis clone a while back and it was rubbish did it make me feel like buying the authentic errrm no.
I recently tried a friends authentic nextasis and it was fantastic.

All in all it's a personal choice POTV have a policy which allows us to talk about / sell and even promote clones and I'm not knocking that... I've made my choice and at the end of the day what you do with your cash is also your choice m8.

cheers

Gaz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom