What's new

Squonking advice needed!!

Hmm... I think I got most of that... Lol.. So mechanical is about 15w?? Hmm.. So realistically i could effectively build a box dirt cheap... No electronics... And just buy a 510 fitting and bottle from somewhere... And the rda of course... Hmm... I may go have a mess around on the computer...
Given the fact you dont know how to build a coil let alone understand ohm's law I'd not go getting ahead of yourself and trying to build a mech box!! Using a unregulated mod made by the best of them can be dangerous in it's self and if you don't know what your doing you can vent or worse explode a battery which ant much fun near your face you should just stop been cheap and buy a regulated squonk until you know what your doing with building coils and understand ohm's law and battery safety

as i said this is just questions so far... i'm sure i can work out the coil stuff... i can be a bit erratic in my questioning...

I want to build one cause i want to build everything... i'm not being cheap.. i don't want shit...

I work with electronics a lot so i know what i'm doing... i just haven't looked into how it applies in this situation... which is why i'm asking questions rather than just building it... there are videos on youtube how to do it...

I don't know about the battery side of things either... so that would be part of my next line of questioning...

(I'm not trying to be a dick by the way... just incase it looks like i am.. )

Don’t make it yourself

It’s a long learning process

Yep granted you just buy this and this solder it great

“Look at me mom I can fly”

Smack.......

I New a lad who said he could use a chainsaw he had his ticket so we took him on

He was the most crazy person I had ever seen I took the saw off him 3 minutes after he started it before he took his leg off

Knowledge is a great thing the internet is wonderful but mods need respect learning and practice

Start with coils and regulated then move up a unregulated mod will not give you a second chance and unregulated it’s more like 80 Watts plus or 120watts or 60amp burst

yeah i get what you're saying... it'll probably be 6 months or so before i get anywhere near building one... this is knowledge accumulation...

Someone before said their mtl squonk was 15w... i was going with that...

I'll stop for now then...

yeah i get what you're saying... it'll probably be 6 months or so before i get anywhere near building one... this is knowledge accumulation...

Someone before said their mtl squonk was 15w... i was going with that...

I'll stop for now then...
They get 15w from the coil build, so depending on what ohm your coil is depends on the power your drawing from your battery this is where you need to understand ohm's law [emoji6]

Soooooo.... One of my posts went missing... The one that was saying I'd probably prefer regulated... And I also missread a comment on mech boxes and read the post as 'you know nothing' and took a bit of a huff... So sorry about that... Also looked into mech mods a bit more and there is no way in hell I would trust something like that... So you were probably right about blowing my face off... Oops.. Hope I didn't come off as too much of a stroppy teenager... Looked into making coils too.. Seems pretty straight forward... But I'd probably get one of those testers

Back
Top Bottom