What's new

Squonk pin

One question when I plugged it into my pc and started escribe, it just went to standard screen instead of coming up with the option to select if its a 250c two cell, three cell or four is that because I already have a 250c?

It defaults to 2 cell. On the connect screen you have the option to rename, which you should do & save the default settings.

It defaults to 2 cell. On the connect screen you have the option to rename, which you should do & save the default settings.

Not sure where you rename it but have set it up as 2 cell 200w and made sure the other is 3 cell 250w.

Here.
2019-02-13.png

Saved DNA mods back up files. Back ups of the initial default set up & back ups of the mods once I'm happy with the set up.

oh ok. I have various csv files for things like batteries and profiles for different coil setups but they dont show there

They're settings files, *.ecig so cover profile, theme etc. *.csv are data files, temp & battery curves etc. I keep *.csv files in a different folder to keep it simple.

They're settings files, *.ecig so cover profile, theme etc. *.csv are data files, temp & battery curves etc. I keep *.csv files in a different folder to keep it simple.

I dont have any cover profile or themes saved but do have battery curves etc.

I dont have any cover profile or themes saved but do have battery curves etc.
Cover as in including. All DNA mods have profiles. You create a good profile on mod "A", save it & import it to Mod "B". Saves having to remember individual settings.

Back
Top Bottom