What's new

Squonk Different

South Coast Vaper

Premium Vendor
The Nextera from VWM. These guys know a thing or two about mesh and have now brought this experience over to squonking.
Spot on build and flavour as you would expect from these guys. Easiest build on a genny I've ever had just over 5 mins in total. Oh and as blasphemous as it sounds it also accepts cotton.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1497555087.545629.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1497555104.124823.jpg

Saw these poping up today and have to say they look very interesting, @South Coast Vaper where are they getting them from, is it from the VWN group on FB. For those that haven't seen the video

Saw these poping up today and have to say they look very interesting, @South Coast Vaper where are they getting them from, is it from the VWN group on FB. For those that haven't seen the video

Yes bud FB group. Was fortunate to be in the first 100. Bunged in a rather shoddy build and it's very forgiving and rewarding.
Airflow for proper MTL and restricted lung with absolutely no dryness in sight.
Oh and the flavour......

Yes bud FB group. Was fortunate to be in the first 100. Bunged in a rather shoddy build and it's very forgiving and rewarding.
Airflow for proper MTL and restricted lung with absolutely no dryness in sight.
Oh and the flavour......
Sweet. Been waiting for a squonk specific genny. Looks great and you can't beat a genny for tobacco juices. Thanks for the heads up buddy.

Err what did I just see ?

Sorry to play the newb card, but could someone give me a little bit of an education on gennies - not seen one before. Howdo they work ? What's the difference compared to a normal tank ? How are they better ?

Could this be the thing to expand my horizons beyond drippers ?

Cheers guys.

Err what did I just see ?

Sorry to play the newb card, but could someone give me a little bit of an education on gennies - not seen one before. Howdo they work ? What's the difference compared to a normal tank ? How are they better ?

Could this be the thing to expand my horizons beyond drippers ?

Cheers guys.

Okay in essence a Genesis is a bottom fed tank. The reservoir is at the base and the juice is drawn up from the base to the coil above. Originally most were made to be used with mesh or rope in mind.
I believe there are some cheaper options available (that also take cotton) so maybe have a look to try one of them first.
Are they better? Well subjective as ever depends on how you prefer to vape and the genny that you go for.

thanks @South Coast Vaper , but how is that different from an rdta like the Limitless ?

I'm not too familiar with the limitless if I am honest as never used one, the principle is similar but more geared up for cotton than mesh as I understand it. Also I would expect as Limitless the airflow will be quite full on. I don't think it would be one that would suit me to be but may well be what you are looking for depending on the style of vape you prefer.

The Nextera is set to be able to squonk as well as be used on a standard 510.

Back
Top Bottom