What's new

Squonk Check

Down at the site of a new(ish) rc flying club I'm thinking of joining. Nearly 7 years out of the game, so a lot of catching up to do.

Entheon/trypophobic with some Jeffries Trifle juice in. Not bad, but a little bitter for my tastes.
IMG_20190908_165607.jpg

That’s a lovely lookin setup...I miss my niagara
I think I may have some pre built coils for that rdta....possibly even a deck. Can send them to you if interested. I’d got them in error.
That would be great if u got some nice ones as I'm constantly making new ones as the juice is just killing my coils in a week ^^ lemme know what u need and I would take it off u :)

Giving galaxies last chance if it's gonna leak again that's it I'm breaking our relationship :P
20190909_183658.jpeg

EFE6CD29-5115-483B-8A4B-3A205C8B7921.jpeg
That would be great if u got some nice ones as I'm constantly making new ones as the juice is just killing my coils in a week ^^ lemme know what u need and I would take it off u :)

See pic for what I have - never sure what fits what with ijoy - there are 4 x 0.3 coils and a 4 post deck.
I bought these mistakenly for the combo srda

Where's it leaking?
It doesn't hold the juice in and sends it back.... I thought at first that is loose connection but it's not changed the oring on the pin but still the same might give up and get an RDA....

It doesn't hold the juice in and sends it back.... I thought at first that is loose connection but it's not changed the oring on the pin but still the same might give up and get an RDA....

I get a little seepage on mine around the 510 which I've attributed to the cross head pin not being flat...

I had the same on an srda with a slotted pin too, which I 'cured' by putting a 510 drip tip o-ring around the threaded portion of the 510. Kept the juice inside at least...

The juice stays in the tank on mine - at least up to the level of the holes.

I get a little seepage on mine around the 510 which I've attributed to the cross head pin not being flat...

I had the same on an srda with a slotted pin too, which I 'cured' by putting a 510 drip tip o-ring around the threaded portion of the 510. Kept the juice inside at least...

The juice stays in the tank on mine - at least up to the level of the holes.
Sounds about right, I've tried many many different options and again upto the holes it keeps juice in but when I'm out and about it spills in my pocket as it goes down on the bottle and I'm starting to think about getting my self squonk RDA...

Back
Top Bottom