What's new

Squonk Check

Ironically I was looking at the kit for my son today and DJSLB or somethings review. It seems a good starter to me.
Personally I have 4 original drones and 3 rsq's on the go and a few spare rsq's in the draw. I've had a lot of mods over about 9 years but now feel I don't need anything else. I use clone skyfalls from fasttech on mine but I'd definitely recommend the ns kit from what I have seen and used [emoji6]

It’s looking highly likely that I’ll be getting the RSQ with this much love for it. Cheers [emoji106]

Yeah +1 for the rsq, great mod for the money, I haven’t used the rda that comes in the kit so can’t comment on that, but the mod itself is great, it can take upto a 24mm rda/tank with no overhang, which is good for the size of the mod...
https://www.ecigone.co.uk/hotcig-rsq-ns-squonk-kit
If you buy it and like it then maybe worth upgrading the bottle, the ones which come with it ain’t the best...
Go for one of these, https://www.stealthvape.co.uk/GLB-B-715-W-SS?filter_name=Squonk bottle
You can choose any colour as long as you get the 7.15ml it will fit nicely....

Brilliant advice-thanks [emoji106]

The thing with an rsq is it's a single 18650 so a massive low ohm coil is not worth using imo. I use coilology NI80 fused claptons at 0.33 ohms on a 22mm rda. That way I get bags of flavour, reasonable cloudage and decent battery life

The thing with an rsq is it's a single 18650 so a massive low ohm coil is not worth using imo. I use coilology NI80 fused claptons at 0.33 ohms on a 22mm rda. That way I get bags of flavour, reasonable cloudage and decent battery life

It’s only going to be for the Vapefly galaxies and MTL. I do have 2 of them. Oh dear- no doubt I’ll need 2 squonkers. Off we go again down the shiny rabbit hole. Thanks for the brilliant advice.

It’s only going to be for the Vapefly galaxies and MTL. I do have 2 of them. Oh dear- no doubt I’ll need 2 squonkers. Off we go again down the shiny rabbit hole. Thanks for the brilliant advice.

1 squonk, two bottles ;). Simples. The rsq actually comes with two

Weird one but just couldn't get TC working on the Topside with NiFe and SS plain-wire builds, spun up some dual core claptons and finally...

IMG_1290.JPG

New door and button for my Runt [emoji4]
IMG_20190210_175445.jpeg

Edit. I had to sand the edges to fit, but the bottom right corner edges are a bit sharp, so I might round the edges a bit, to match the mod body.

Back
Top Bottom