What's new

Squonk Check

IMG_4689.JPG

My decision turned up today :)
View attachment 146961

Now you've had it for a bit - are you getting an aroma from the walnut? Mine has started to bug me, affecting the taste. Didn't much notice before [and it might've suited the particular liquid] but since swapping on an rda with lower airflow and a change of flavour... well. Hmm. Hence me asking ;)

Now you've had it for a bit - are you getting an aroma from the walnut? Mine has started to bug me, affecting the taste. Didn't much notice before [and it might've suited the particular liquid] but since swapping on an rda with lower airflow and a change of flavour... well. Hmm. Hence me asking ;)
To be honest I haven't done a lot of "posh vaping" since Xmas, and I've only waxed it once since getting it. I'll give it another wax treatment and give it a whirl over the next few days, and get back to you. Can't say I'd notice any tainting though.

My 2 new arrivals, Tiny (on the Tini), and Dead Rabbit SQ (on the Athena). Early days but the Rabbit SQ is already knocking the spots off the Pulse(s), and the o rings are a vast improvement on the original DR. Smooth as silk airflow, and good flavour too. The Tiny is good, though I do need to try some different coils at some point. Neither are any good for my preferred style of mtl imho (tight), but give a nice restricted dtl vape. Happy so far [emoji4]
IMG_20180118_064332.jpg

My 2 new arrivals, Tiny (on the Tini), and Dead Rabbit SQ (on the Athena). Early days but the Rabbit SQ is already knocking the spots off the Pulse(s), and the o rings are a vast improvement on the original DR. Smooth as silk airflow, and good flavour too. The Tiny is good, though I do need to try some different coils at some point. Neither are any good for my preferred style of mtl imho (tight), but give a nice restricted dtl vape. Happy so far [emoji4]View attachment 149476

you could have bought a freehand by now ;) lol

You could always lacquer it or use a scentless oil to seal.

You could always lacquer it or use a scentless oil to seal.

Scentless oil...you might be onto something there, hadn't occurred to me. Although scentless, will it seal it enough to prevent the base odour coming through...at least for some time? I'll do some reading & such. Must have had it for a year or so by now & used the provided Feed 'n' Wax 2 or 3 times. I wouldn't want to lacquer it though, would alter it's nature too much.

btw the Eyeball Kid I recall was an eyeball in a tall glass, in a comic called Paris the Man Of Plaster from the late 80s. Are you that same Eyeball Kid??!

Back
Top Bottom