What's new

Squonk Check

"Mickey Sex Hands" by Infiniohm @mosfetius

20171018_140517_resized.jpg

Looks very smart mate, am I right in thinking it runs the switchfet ??? How does it perform ???

Yes and really well. I have a few mosfet switches and with the same battery and atty was surprised that there appeared to be more kick. Not sure why that is the case?

Yes and really well. I have a few mosfet switches and with the same battery and atty was surprised that there appeared to be more kick. Not sure why that is the case?
I'm not sure either but would guess it's down to the quality of the switch....

Looks fantastic mate. I need a few more 20700's. The capo, pulse and fuchai look like they will be landing sooner than expected. Should have the sentinel to try too. Good to trying a few new squonky bits again.
Still debating the haku.

Luckily didn't get rid of all my 20700s when parting with the Captain and hopefully the pulse will land at some point. Did grab a sentinel which were on offer at a silly price, liked it so I must admit to indulging in the real thing. Should be able to compare tomorrow. :)

Edit: just realised the sxk is on mickey sex hands.

Luckily didn't get rid of all my 20700s when parting with the Captain and hopefully the pulse will land at some point. Did grab a sentinel which were on offer at a silly price, liked it so I must admit to indulging in the real thing. Should be able to compare tomorrow. :)

Edit: just realised the sxk is on mickey sex hands.
Just waiting for some 21700's to land. What's your choice of rda' s at the moment. After moving house I've become a little behind.

Still using Souls which I am really enjoying. The Sentinel did work for me and a little less likely to have the occasional spillage than the Soul.

Was toying with the idea of the Haku as well, but the clamour is off putting, quite fancied a go in the Cruiser but will wait now. The Entheon is tempting, lots of bits to the bundle it seems.

I am very glad you are back on the case as I rely heavily on you and @mannikon when it comes to these things :) Where is @mannikon at the moment?

Edit: was lucky enough to get a Kryten in the raffle from @PlumeBlu which is in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom