What's new

Squonk Check

Tonight's test subject.
WP_20170627_17_47_24_Pro.jpg

I shall report back later.

Nothing wrong with the Drone mate, nothing at all. I love mine.
Yes indeed. I think it's quality but a bit big to carry around too much. Thinking of investing in a smaller single cell mod to maybe put a hadaly on but it's got to be regulated so I'm limiting myself unless I spend a large wad. I was very tempted with the therion that @Kwisatz Haderach had up in the classifieds but managed to refrain from buying as I've spent way too much just lately.

Yes indeed. I think it's quality but a bit big to carry around too much. Thinking of investing in a smaller single cell mod to maybe put a hadaly on but it's got to be regulated so I'm limiting myself unless I spend a large wad. I was very tempted with the therion that @Kwisatz Haderach had up in the classifieds but managed to refrain from buying as I've spent way too much just lately.
My vt inbox only cost sixty five notes from ft. Quite a saving on the £110-£120 they are in the uk.
Nice little collection you have there mate plus my fave squonk set up at the moment is the pico squeeze and strike rda. Grand total £19.

My vt inbox only cost sixty five notes from ft. Quite a saving on the £110-£120 they are in the uk.
Nice little collection you have there mate plus my fave squonk set up at the moment is the pico squeeze and strike rda. Grand total £19.
The vt inbox is another one to consider. Not sure about the squeeze as I like to adjust the power so I don't get a hot vape. Thanks for the suggestion.

The vt inbox is another one to consider. Not sure about the squeeze as I like to adjust the power so I don't get a hot vape. Thanks for the suggestion.
The squeeze I just adjust the coil ohms to suit my vape. For example my favourite manabush liquid is too warm with a one ohm coil in the strike so I added an extra wrap and brought it in at 1.2 and bingo. Perfection.

The squeeze I just adjust the coil ohms to suit my vape. For example my favourite manabush liquid is too warm with a one ohm coil in the strike so I added an extra wrap and brought it in at 1.2 and bingo. Perfection.
Yeah, that's a very good point. I'll have a think about that one then especially as you can get them so cheaply. It'll probably suit the hadaly as it's small. The hadaly looks very strange on my 2 cell squonkers :D

Well, today marks 2 months straight I've used nowt but a squonk for all my vaping (apart from the odd at home toot)
Was always worried as I pocket my vape all day, but my sod 5k had proved leakproof totally.

If only I could find another to partner it!!

Back
Top Bottom