What's new

SQ Mod - Signature Tips

i need to sleep before I m gonna feel better about it.. But to be honest they look a really nice solid mod, something abit different to 3D printed, the only thing I noticed which I wasn't 100% about is the 510 ain't spring loaded so you gotta adjust it to your atty but it's only a slight con to me, reviews look good tho so fingers crossed we have done the right thing...

I woke up as usual scratching my balls, yawning and stretching, then the bolt of anxiety as I remembered that I'd totally fucked up this months "low spend policy" ! Ah well, theres always next month to be a good boy :D

I woke up as usual scratching my balls, yawning and stretching, then the bolt of anxiety as I remembered that I'd totally fucked up this months "low spend policy" ! Ah well, theres always next month to be a good boy :D
Somehow I find that hard to believe, there will be something else that catches your eye next month... I did say the same thing to myself but I'm already waiting to buy something else when it comes available...

Somehow I find that hard to believe, there will be something else that catches your eye next month... I did say the same thing to myself but I'm already waiting to buy something else when it comes available...

Lol, I hear you buddy.
I've already made the mistake of joining the Osrix group tonight! :)2

Oh....and baron Vape Boxes...........really feeling the sqrt :eek:

Lol, I hear you buddy.
I've already made the mistake of joining the Osrix group tonight! :)2

Oh....and baron Vape Boxes...........really feeling the sqrt :eek:
So glad I don't have Facebook or I'd probably end up living on the streets, don't think i could resist an osrix half mod given the chance...

They are the dogs arent they? Good price too...:hmm::54:
Yep and yep.... We are now hi-jacking another thread again, so gonna leave it here now, but let me know what you think to the SQ when you get it, I have already been looking at the buttons and tips for some matchy matchy...

Anyone know if signaturetips got these in stock today?
They had them in last Wednesday bud, they have been shipping them international last week, U.K. Shipping starts Monday, they will be shipping 15 mods a day so if you was 1 of the first 15 to order then your mod should be shipped Monday evening...

They had them in last Wednesday bud, they have been shipping them international last week, U.K. Shipping starts Monday, they will be shipping 15 mods a day so if you was 1 of the first 15 to order then your mod should be shipped Monday evening...

15 a day?:(
Mike take a while then......................

Thanks dude, appreciate the heads up.

15 a day?:(
Mike take a while then......................

Thanks dude, appreciate the heads up.
You got in pretty early on the pre-order so I reckon yours should be shipped Monday evening or at the latest Tuesday...

Back
Top Bottom