What's new

softer bottle for the coppervape bf ?

paul-7

Achiever
can anyone recommend a softer bottle for the above Mod as the standard one is a little stiff for my liking , thanks peeps :)

Would the mod maker silicone bottle fit? It's super soft I love it. Maybe worth having a look at modmaker.co.uk

too small mate , the coppervape bottle is 10ml and threaded

my bottle just split at the neck... searching for any replacement as this little cheap device is still one of my faves not bad as it sits alongside 2 dnas and an sxi !!

my bottle just split at the neck... searching for any replacement as this little cheap device is still one of my faves not bad as it sits alongside 2 dnas and an sxi !!
Try modmaker .co.uk he does soft bottles in all sizes worth a look if you haven't already.

found a stopgap until i can get an order in with slowtech... an old 0mg strawberry bought at vapefest either 2, 3 or 4 years ago fits and works... though a little hard on the fingers being a clear plastic P.E.T. bottle... or a bottle from my wraith will also fit i think. However gonna have a look at modmaker as i suspect delivery will be faster, THANKS for the tip.

Either way I'm buying 10 bottles!! thought I had a couple of years ago but must of just looked at them and never gotten around to checking out.

Check stealthvape as well. The Goldilocks bottles fit lots of mods.

Back
Top Bottom