What's new

Smallest dual 18650 regulated squonker?!

Hi mate, the board is £16 more, so +£16.

Potentially looking at making a small batch, which would mean I could get the price down, but depends on how much interest there is.

Gotta say that is bloody tempting, as I know @nerzz loves his 75 one and these look spot on.

Might have to have a look at me finances [emoji848]

+1 for Matt’s squonkers, top bloke and kept me updated throughout the whole process of making mine. They’re lovely mods and extremely well made. And I now I see you’re doing a 75C version, might be PMing you shortly...

+1 for Matt’s squonkers, top bloke and kept me updated throughout the whole process of making mine. They’re lovely mods and extremely well made. And I now I see you’re doing a 75C version, might be PMing you shortly...

Thanks nerzz, really glad your happy :)

No problem, I'm not going anywhere :) ... and your avatar is freaking me right out!!

cool. hahaha i aim to please ;)

out of interest, you thought about doing these mods 21700 compatible? i know it would add some heft to it, but the battery life with 40T's in would be amazing hahaha

I’m really into my 20700’s too. I’ve not bought a squonker for at least a couple of years but a dual 20700 dna would have me seriously tempted... [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom