What's new

Regulated squonk

Hardrada

Initiate
Hi all .. haven't posted for ages .. thinking of getting into squonking .. looking for ideas on best regulated dual battery squonk mod / kit . Just trying to avoid any shit out there , thx .

Hi all .. haven't posted for ages .. thinking of getting into squonking .. looking for ideas on best regulated dual battery squonk mod / kit . Just trying to avoid any shit out there , thx .
Dovpo Topside dual for the win [emoji6]

Geekvape Gbox had mine now for about 2 years use it everyday since i bought it use it mostly indoors at home as its a bit on the heavy side to carry out and about + you can pick em up quite cheap now if you shop around.............

Cheap - Nikola Niagara
Mid - high - dovpo topside dual or lost vape drone 250c

I'm using the dovpo single and it is a great device top fill and can use 21700 batteries

Get more responses posted in the Squonk section. Maybe a mod @TartanSpartan can move it for you.
Lost Vape Drone 250C, Rage are great but not the cheapest.

Yup either of the Topsides I can heartly recommend. Had my single for 6months. Used every day and has been faultless and zero mess. Now has a Asmodus C4 S/S sitting on it. Lovely.

Bought the dual because of the singles performance. Basium and Pulse80W hardly ever used now.

Topside if you want to risk their quality control.
Otherwise the Gbox is a good all rounder

I've got the topside single and it is just great. I've no reason to doubt the dual will be just as good.

Topside Dual here, 10ml bottle, great battery life and tough as old boots too.

Back
Top Bottom