What's new

Recommendations for Pico squeeze 2 rda

Amnesiac

Postman
Hello there peeps...

So I have my Pico squeeze 2 being delivered tomorrow but I am seriously lacking in a decent bf rda to pop on it... I have the pulse 24 but didn't really like it as a bf, much prefer dripping it, same with the loop...
Any opinions on what to go for? I was thinking maybe a recurve or a drop... Maybe a profile but I haven't had any experience with mesh yet...
Any thoughts? I like flavour, but also clouds haha

The Recurve is my favourite atm and has been since it first came out. Some people say it's easy to over squonk but I haven't found that to be the case.
The Nudge 22 is also worth a look.

Recurve & Drop are rarer than unicorn poo. Profile is easy to use on a squonk, just remember the mantra of more is better cotton wise. I've just picked up the Dead Rabbit SE, streets ahead of the original for flavour with the lower profile top cap & airflow direct to the coils.

Recurve & Drop are rarer than unicorn poo. Profile is easy to use on a squonk, just remember the mantra of more is better cotton wise. I've just picked up the Dead Rabbit SE, streets ahead of the original for flavour with the lower profile top cap & airflow direct to the coils.
Good job I've got 3 recurves then if they are hard to find now. [emoji1]

Good job I've got 3 recurves then if they are hard to find now. [emoji1]
That & the Recurve Dual are being asked for a lot by Wotofo customers on the group. Nudges are also hard to get, think I got the last one from Vapestore on Amazon. Wotofo are OOS on both.

There is a recurve in the classifieds at the moment... Do you think it's worth pulling the trigger on... It's black and red so almost matches the red squeeze haha...

There is a recurve in the classifieds at the moment... Do you think it's worth pulling the trigger on... It's black and red so almost matches the red squeeze haha...
It's a good RDA, good on flavour & easy to build. Personally it was a tad too restricted & can get hot & is prone to oversquonking especially if your not used to little & often. If it had the conversion cap I'd be a definite yes as that improves flavour & airflow. All this is my own opnion & others may differ ;).

I’m loving the Asgard mini atm. Awesome as a squonk RDA.

For looks and single coil performance I love the Wotofo Recurve on mine.

Though 2 of my Pico Squeeze 2's are more used with MTL atty's now, battery life is awesome that way.

By the way TC mode is superb on it and pretty easy to suss out, especially on a single coil setup.

Squeeze2-5.jpg

Vapefly_Holic_Mtl_RDA-1.jpg

It's a good RDA, good on flavour & easy to build. Personally it was a tad too restricted & can get hot & is prone to oversquonking especially if your not used to little & often. If it had the conversion cap I'd be a definite yes as that improves flavour & airflow. All this is my own opnion & others may differ ;).

Those were my findings also though these became less of an issue over time especially if used in TC mode, the airflow I ended up enjoying though I haven't tried the conversion cap.

As you say 'little & often' is the key and the soft silicone bottle makes squonking a doddle.

Back
Top Bottom