What's new

Re fill bottle

All out of stock now... At the end of the month I will do another group buy on these if there is enough interest...

Hi City461,
Thanks for your help with finding the thread pal :) Please Tag me in any future group buys x

Dear Boy @city461 :)
As and when you avail yourself of further bottles, could you pop 2 Super Soft 8.5 and a 20ml Refill aside for me?
These will be used with the Freehand, which uses these https://cheekyvape.com/accessories/squonking-spares/supersoft-squonk-bottles.html
The 2 supersoft I have in stock Sah in large quantities,the refill bottle I have one spare but @dg109 mentioned he wanted it...if it turns out that it was a ruse then I have the complete order and can dispatch via Bentley

@city461 M'Dear Old Chap, how spiffing. The 8.5s are of greater need, so that could work very nicely if that Young Blade requires his 20?
What a Capital Fellow you are!!

Now, about those unpaid Library Fines? I settled those for you when I visited yesterday to swap my "Improving" Books. ;) However, I fear some stinker had taken all of Wodehouse's Tomes, so I have made do with some Wind in the Willows, and Toad Hall for the time being. I feel an affinity with Ratty at times!!:2thumbsup:

@city461 M'Dear Old Chap, how spiffing. The 8.5s are of greater need, so that could work very nicely if that Young Blade requires his 20?
What a Capital Fellow you are!!

Now, about those unpaid Library Fines? I settled those for you when I visited yesterday to swap my "Improving" Books. ;) However, I fear some stinker had taken all of Wodehouse's Tomes, so I have made do with some Wind in the Willows, and Toad Hall for the time being. I feel an affinity with Ratty at times!!:2thumbsup:
I will wait for @dg109 to confirm or deny his request on here or at the monthly gathering on Saturday..
With regard to your librarian duties the only novel I have yet to return is " As I walked out one summer morning" by Laurie Lee. As well as being an excellent light read it is the exact depth of the broken leg on the bureau in the morning room.

Ahhhh The Seven Pillars of Wisdom and Grey's Anatomy are serving a similar duty with The Concert Grand in The Orangery. @city461 :)

Quick one guys. Does anyone know if the supersoft 8.5ml bottles work in a Pico squeeze. Gonna pick some up for my inbound Runt but want to know how many to get if they are also squeeze compatible. Thank you

I will wait for @dg109 to confirm or deny his request on here or at the monthly gathering on Saturday..
With regard to your librarian duties the only novel I have yet to return is " As I walked out one summer morning" by Laurie Lee. As well as being an excellent light read it is the exact depth of the broken leg on the bureau in the morning room.
Confirmed!!!

I have some spare bottles but not super soft so will bring some for those that want some tomorrow

@Rob above....^^^ but all is not lost... I have 2 refill bottles so can spare one till the next group buy is in progress... if you dont mind one thats been used once only...Strudel....

Quick one guys. Does anyone know if the supersoft 8.5ml bottles work in a Pico squeeze. Gonna pick some up for my inbound Runt but want to know how many to get if they are also squeeze compatible. Thank you
No mate. The squeeze bottles are available via totally wicked for 90p a pop or fastech who do a batch of eight if I remember correctly for a couple of quid (genuine' s). They are tough buggers and I haven't gone through one yet and I've four squeezes on the go. So no rush.

Back
Top Bottom