What's new

Pulse X 90w panel rattle?

m4inbrain

Postman
Hey, just wondering, does anyone else have a Pulse X, and problems with the front panel? It's like it's bent, i push down on the button side, it raises the back slightly and vice versa. Wondering if it's worth getting another set of panels (currently using G10 Black) or just flog it and get a different mod. Turns out i enjoy squonking, and i kinda like the mod because it's small for what it is, but i absolutely can not live with that panel moving like that.

Halp. :(

Yeah, without battery and bottle. Bit less i feel like, but still does it.

that sucks ..... are the magnets all in right? none sticking up over the plastic?

Hm, i can feel a slight ridge on one side of the magnet, i guess that's that. Don't think i can get it out there, and i'm not sure i want to grind it down because it'll look ass. Meh, not a happy panda here. -.-

Hm, i can feel a slight ridge on one side of the magnet, i guess that's that. Don't think i can get it out there, and i'm not sure i want to grind it down because it'll look ass. Meh, not a happy panda here. -.-

I don't have an X but on the 80w the magnets are actually sunk in a little.... yeah that's not cool, where did you buy it from? maybe give them a shout they might send you some replacement doors or something...

Ebay, so most likely no dice there. I might spin the wheel take it to the garage/grindwheel, if it doesn't work i'll get some replacement panels, and if they don't work, i'll pass it on.

What else is there in that kind of formfactor, that is decent? I use it mostly for an MTL setup, so it doesn't need to be 2 gigawatts - just high(er) quality, regulated and small-ish? It's my first real squonker, bought it on a whim and have no idea of the market.

I have one and my front panel's a little 'clicky' in that it doesn't sit flat. I guess this is what you get for a Chinese mass produced device. The old doors for the 80w apparently fit fine so maybe you can get some cheap?
This X kit was a replacement for the 80w Pulse that had the leaking 510. Mine emits a high frequency hum when the screen is on and a higher frequency hum when firing. It feels cheap even though it cost £55. No more vandy vape for me. Good luck at the garage!

Pico Squeeze 2 is interesting, although i don't really like the fire button. I stuck some tape behind the panel, stopped rattling now, pretty happy.

Still gonna look for a boxer 75c or something. ^^

Back
Top Bottom