What's new

Pulse Dual

Ah missed out on that one, to be fair their postage time was pretty quick when VVincent sent me a Falcon tank for review, took less than a week.

Keep us posted on what you think of it when you get it, it's one I am very keen on getting.

Will do! It's a pity they don't have any usual shipment methods like other China shops do (like that express UK e-packet). Some of the orders have NL tracking numbers, others .. don't even know where from. Anyway, not in a rush, got more than enough gear already. :D

You can't. MAP or 10%, not both. I've tried before but no joy. The 10% when applied removed the MAP discount.

Thanks, then I remember right then. Read it in their forum. Got gift cards to cover most, so I'm OK. :)

As far as I’m aware you can’t stack discount codes on fasttech, is the price you quoted for just the mod or the full kit, as in mod with rda...

Thanks! That's just the mod. Don't need any more RDA's so that's fine with me. :) I live in Norway, and no one sells it here yet. Need two 18650s though, as I don't have any married ones, as it's been a while since a dual mod.

Last edited:
Thanks, then I remember right then. Read it in their forum. Got gift cards to cover most, so I'm OK. :)

Thanks! That's just the mod. Don't need any more RDA's so that's fine with me. :) I live in Norway, and no one sells it here yet.
I was going to suggest somewhere you could get it in the uk for close to the same price at fasttech, but now I have just found out you live in Norway then that idea is now gone right out the window...
I need to stop assuming everyone on here is from the uk...

£70 plus 10% discount for the whole kit on ecigone if anyone is interested.

Mine has finally arrived, haven't tested it yet (at work) but it looks really good.
Impressed by the size of it, expected it to be a huge brick and it's quite small. The RDA looks(!) promising too, juice wells so deep. Will reply more once I mess around with it.

So finally played around with mine. Some very random frist impressions:
  • The size is way smaller than expected (as mentioned), added a lighter in the photo to get the idea
  • The mod fits nicely in hand, doesn't feel like a brick at all
  • Fully 'loaded' weighs about the same as loaded Dovpo Topside
  • Vandy Vape menus imho are .. ridiculously clunky and ancient. More or less the same as on Pulse BF 80W. Doesn't matter too much since I only VW
  • The bottle could be bigger and nothing beats the Topside filling mechanism
  • The RDA is lovely - easy to build & assemble, plenty of airflow options with the 3 interchangeable rings (DL of course)
  • Flavor is probably the best I had, but I almost never dual coil so others probably had better. For example it beats the Freemax Triple Mesh coils for sure.
  • Spits back like a bitch if too wet, easily fixed it with a narrower tip from Dpro
  • Doesn't seem likely to oversquonk by accident
  • The coil leads are ridiculously long if you want them to be above the airflow, will take practice to measure it out
All in all, good piece of kit. Wouldn't pay the full £70 or whatever the RRP is, but since I got it for ~£29 - money definitely well spent.

Will gladly try to answer any questions if someone is on the edge with this one!

2scE4uS.jpg

pijtQ5s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom