What's new

Pulse 80W & Recurve RDA impressions...

Exact same kit as I have. Have to say love it to, the Recurve feels like it was made for the pulse 80w. Trying the coils that came with the Recurve and they are coming out at .23 vaping at 70w with Anarchist Green and it just an awesome setup, haven't touched any of my other kit since.

Fantastic Review Mate - The Recurve has now officially hit my 'Must Get' List.

Cheers Dude! :)

Cheapest uk vendor for the 80w pulse anyone?

Thanks in advance [emoji4][emoji106]

My 1st squonk set up too. 1st rebuildable also.

Was getting some dry hits at 1st which I have now put down to not enough cotton. Beefed that up and now I notice the drop in flavour before it rips my lungs and throat to bits.

Stopped pulling the cap off to check the wick for juice, has stopped it getting messy with juice escaping. Its my 1st 810 tip so now just pull that off and its big enough hole to check that way.

Bought two Ijoy 20700 out my fave B&M and cant say I notice much difference between them and the 18650 30Q's. (42W)

Love how the Recurve comes with 3 coils and cotton and tools. Still on the 1st coil, REALLY love that after stock coils (3days - 1 week on them)

Smashes through the juice but the flavour is terrific so stays in the house at the moment.

Not upgraded the firmware for the Pulse yet. Any difference to battery life?

My 1st squonk set up too. 1st rebuildable also.

Was getting some dry hits at 1st which I have now put down to not enough cotton. Beefed that up and now I notice the drop in flavour before it rips my lungs and throat to bits.

Stopped pulling the cap off to check the wick for juice, has stopped it getting messy with juice escaping. Its my 1st 810 tip so now just pull that off and its big enough hole to check that way.

Bought two Ijoy 20700 out my fave B&M and cant say I notice much difference between them and the 18650 30Q's. (42W)

Love how the Recurve comes with 3 coils and cotton and tools. Still on the 1st coil, REALLY love that after stock coils (3days - 1 week on them)

Smashes through the juice but the flavour is terrific so stays in the house at the moment.

Not upgraded the firmware for the Pulse yet. Any difference to battery life?

I've had the odd dry hit...but all my own fault for forgetting to squonk! Yuck! Has to be one of the worst tastes going. Getting the right amount of cotton is always a bit of trial and error when you get a new deck...had the same problem with my Ares RTA. But once you have the right amount you'll remember for the next time. Juice consumption HAS gone up, but I think that would be the same for any RDA. Reckon it's worth it for the flavour though! I haven't bothered updating the firmware. I only run mine in wattage mode and don't really think any of the updates will make any difference to me. If it ain't broke... Not sure reading the details of the firmware update whether it'll make any difference to battery life as it doesn't specifically mention it. Enjoy your squonking!

I've had the odd dry hit...but all my own fault for forgetting to squonk! Yuck! Has to be one of the worst tastes going. Getting the right amount of cotton is always a bit of trial and error when you get a new deck...had the same problem with my Ares RTA. But once you have the right amount you'll remember for the next time. Juice consumption HAS gone up, but I think that would be the same for any RDA. Reckon it's worth it for the flavour though! I haven't bothered updating the firmware. I only run mine in wattage mode and don't really think any of the updates will make any difference to me. If it ain't broke... Not sure reading the details of the firmware update whether it'll make any difference to battery life as it doesn't specifically mention it. Enjoy your squonking!

Worth upgrading for the preheat function and power locking functionality in my opinion.

Exact same kit as I have. Have to say love it to, the Recurve feels like it was made for the pulse 80w. Trying the coils that came with the Recurve and they are coming out at .23 vaping at 70w with Anarchist Green and it just an awesome setup, haven't touched any of my other kit since.

His on earth do you manage to vape at such a high wattage with the stock coil? I tried going up to 60-70 and while it’s a great initial ramp up and you get a flavour hit, I simply can’t inhale more than half a second before it spits in boiling hot juice into the back of my throat and the rda feels like it’s going to burn my lips bad. I presume you don’t chain vape like that? I do like my 2-3 seconds per inhale but at this level god know how much nicotine or juice goes into my mouth and lungs, surely that’s bad for your body?

I sometimes vape mine at 70w, no problems at all,and have chain vapes it at that. I have a shorter drip tip on as well. Admittedly mines on an inbox so the pulse is probably a few watts higher at 70 as it hits harder. Perhaps your coil is a bit too high?

With regards to it being bad for you at higher wattages, there’s only a bit more vapour. Without going into whether Vaping in general is bad for you, I can’t see there being any important difference in danger between inhaling the amount of vapour between say 50w and 70w and there are tons of people that vape way higher with cloud chasing and I don’t think that many people would think that way worse for you.

Back
Top Bottom