What's new

Pico squeeze prob.

Wow cheers bud n cheaper than the frankn clone i was looking at fantastic

they real or clones

they real or clones

Real, I checked mine on eleaf website. They're not for everybody, being limited to 50W. See what others say and make your choice. For me they work.

they real or clones

if you choose British express e packet shipping option you will get it within 5 to 10 days (only costs $1.64 too ;) )

i know
if you choose British express e packet shipping option you will get it within 5 to 10 days (only costs $1.64 too ;) )
its only 13 but ihave to save up haha but will do thanks 4 weeks i will buy

1 thing tho is 50w ok ? or should i look for + watts i use a al85 just now with q2 coil

i know

its only 13 but ihave to save up haha but will do thanks 4 weeks i will buy

1 thing tho is 50w ok ? or should i look for + watts i use a al85 just now with q2 coil

its ok for me , I paired mine with an SXK IAI V2 rda with a 0.5 ohm coil and its a very nice flavourful vape :2thumbsup: if you like huge clouds of vapour I would look for something with more power ;)

its ok for me , I paired mine with an SXK IAI V2 rda with a 0.5 ohm coil and its a very nice flavourful vape :2thumbsup: if you like huge clouds of vapour I would look for something with more power ;)

im really looking for a at home fill the room with 1 puff ;) thing TBH 50w going to 2 coils might not be it :(

Here goes: https://www.fasttech.com/products/3027/10025407/5517603

Don't get their own atty (coral), it's a waste of time.

Hi Keith, I got my squeeze about 2 months ago and I was really impressed for the price. I decided to give it to my wife as she doesn't have too many setups and she initially loved it. Recently, after a re-wick, it started spitting at her. She tends to draw on it a bit slowly and i told her to give it a proper pull and the airflow should stop the coils getting so hot and stop the spitting but she vapes it now, like it's gonna bite her and she has gone off of it.

What is about the Coral that you didn't like?

Hi Keith, I got my squeeze about 2 months ago and I was really impressed for the price. I decided to give it to my wife as she doesn't have too many setups and she initially loved it. Recently, after a re-wick, it started spitting at her. She tends to draw on it a bit slowly and i told her to give it a proper pull and the airflow should stop the coils getting so hot and stop the spitting but she vapes it now, like it's gonna bite her and she has gone off of it.

You cant really blame the mod for a spitting issue. In my limited experience spitting occurs after condensation happens, usually after letting the atty cool. If I get an atty that spits I usually just give it a good pulse until its warmed up .

If it continues give it a re-wick, if that dont work try a different coil.

Oh, the coral. Initially i was impressed until the top cap, air flow melted! At least I salvaged the bf pin though

As I think I mentioned earlier, I like small single coil atties, so I took one look at the Coral and put it away in a drawer. I've seen many comments and reviews that have mentioned it and not seen a good one yet.

But let's be honest, we all like different things, and it may suit some people. My advice was for a newbie to squonking, based on what I'd heard. Better to put the difference in cost between the mod and the kit into an atty they would enjoy, rather than be put off by the experience.

As for the spitting I think geordie sumed it up nicely.

Thanks guys. I haven't had any issues with the coral as yet, except I think it gets too hot, too quick for my liking. Hasn't melted yet but maybe a nice new atty is whats needed here. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom