What's new

Pico Squeeze 2 or Vandy Vape pulse

Cn1234

Postman
Hi guys.

My council of vapour wraith squonker is on its way out after 3 years of owning it. Looking on the net it seems as if I like the look of either the Pico Squeeze 2 or the Vandy Vape pulse. Any preferences?

The Pico Squeeze 2 for me, I have both but much prefer the Squeeze 2, don't bother with the kit as the RDA is pants but the mod is superb and reliable.

The only advantage the Pulse has is its lighter weight if that's an issue.

I had a COV Wraith but sold it after I bought a Squeeze 2, battery life and power is much better.

I have an 80w pulse that I was gonna put in the classifieds if your interested, I just haven’t got round to it yet.

It’s a bloody great mod and the 20700’s make all the difference

The Pico Squeeze 2 for me, I have both but much prefer the Squeeze 2, don't bother with the kit as the RDA is pants but the mod is superb and reliable.

The only advantage the Pulse has is its lighter weight if that's an issue.

I had a COV Wraith but sold it after I bought a Squeeze 2, battery life and power is much better.

Are you going to tell me that you have a hadaly rda too!! Yeah I know that the standard rdas that come on the kits are usually not that great, was going to use my hadaly on which other one I purchase. Personally I was going to go with the Pico Squeeze 2 as I had the old pico (non squeeze) and it was a really good bit of kit, I only got rid of it as I preferred squonking. Where did you purchase yours from? Everywhere I seem to look they seem to be upwards of £50.

I've got both and prefer the Pulse . Three Squeeze2 is to heavy to carry around.

Nothing beats the original Pico Squeeze. I wish they still made them.

Are you going to tell me that you have a hadaly rda too!! Yeah I know that the standard rdas that come on the kits are usually not that great, was going to use my hadaly on which other one I purchase. Personally I was going to go with the Pico Squeeze 2 as I had the old pico (non squeeze) and it was a really good bit of kit, I only got rid of it as I preferred squonking. Where did you purchase yours from? Everywhere I seem to look they seem to be upwards of £50.

I do indeed have a Had-a-lay as I call it, I use that on my original Pico Squeeze, I am currently using 2 of mine with MTL RDA's.

I paid over 50 quid for mine upon release but I got one for under 30 quid on Aliexpress, it's a case of timing and shopping around, hopefully someone knows of a deal somewhere.

Funny enough I bought a 3rd one last week from the POTV classifieds for £35 with 3 batteries.

At the end of the day go with your gut as both are decent, I just think the Squeeze 2 is really stylish plus I prefer its mess free filling bottle, I hardly use my Pulse's

Check out Aliexpress, if you're not too bothered about the colour they have the red and also the the blue squeeze 2 on offer at £15.56, with free postage.

I still use my squeeze 2 as my daily and have no problems with it at all. Someone on another thread last week pointing me in the direction of the Dovpo Topside Lite which i'll probably be ordering one next week. Worth a look if you have a £40 budget.

I've been using the Topside lite now for just over a week and it's a brilliant mod, lightweight and goes in my back pocket and is unnoticeable to me, paired with the profile v1.5 it's a great setup.

Back
Top Bottom