What's new

Phenom or Cruiser

andy3434

Postman
Got extra lucky on the Haku list so now have the choice!!
Any views on phenom or cruiser, I'm thinking cruiser for extra juice space

@Huggett and any others

I only have the Cruiser and if I did have the choice this is what I would have opted for, more room for wick, coil placement and the larger juice well.
Don't think you could go wrong with either though...great little atty:D

Congratulations! You won't be disappointed @andy3434. I got my cruiser on Friday and must say I think the hype was worth it on this one. Very well designed, really good flavour and over squonking is pretty much impossible. Airflow just under half open for me is a really nice restricted lung hit. Very impressed! I think this is probably the better of the two but not had the phenom so can't say for sure...

2017-10-15-cruiser.jpg

That's the way I'm thinking, but with the small chamber on the phenom is the flavour better??
Going round in circles here can make good points on both!!! Although I doubt either is not great!!

That's the way I'm thinking, but with the small chamber on the phenom is the flavour better??
Going round in circles here can make good points on both!!! Although I doubt either is not great!!

It is a tricky one and to be honest I wanted the Phenom over the cruiser but the flavour is good on the Cruiser so am more than happy with what I got. If you go for the Phenom and don't get on with it then I'll swap you for the cruiser I have here as am interested in trying both. They are coming out in volume now so won't be long until there are a good quantity of them going up in the various groups for retail cost...

I won a Phenom in this randomiser too. I think my preference may have been the Cruiser for the reasons you stated above but I'm more than happy. I don't envy you having to make the choice. Comparing photos and looking at Todd's review the extra cotton you have in a cruiser will effectively reduce the chamber size anyway. From how I see it as far as the coil placement etc. both decks are the same!

It is a tricky one and to be honest I wanted the Phenom over the cruiser but the flavour is good on the Cruiser so am more than happy with what I got. If you go for the Phenom and don't get on with it then I'll swap you for the cruiser I have here as am interested in trying both. They are coming out in volume now so won't be long until there are a good quantity of them going up in the various groups for retail cost...

10 mins late!! just filled out the form for the Cruiser, don't really think it will be a problem but you always want what you haven't got!!!
Can always fill the chamber with wick and then you have a Phenom...well sort of!

Having spoken to people with both, they all said the flavour and everything was the same.

The only difference was the size of the build deck.

That’s why I went for the Cruiser on yesterday’s list

Todd raises a few interesting points during this review..........

@gazlynn has the Phenom and spoke very highly of it when he first received it. :)

Todd raises a few interesting points during this review..........

@gazlynn has the Phenom and spoke very highly of it when he first received it. :)

Deck and airflow looks almost identical to the o atty. Be interested in any comparison before I look at one.

Back
Top Bottom