What's new

Out & about squonking....leaks & pocket full of liquid?

Chuck Norris

Achiever
Just about to get on the old megabus back to Wales :) my Pulse squonker arrived back home this week so will be giving it a blast later with the Dead Rabbit and pair of @Smuts Fused Claptons, couple fresh HB6’s charged up ready to rock! :bliss:(Just waiting on my Mesh rda to arrive on the slow boat)

Question is are these squonkers ok for taking out and about and fine to leave in your pocket or do they leak like crazy? Any tips on stopping this happening please?
My daily beater is either an Atopack Penguin or Ipv6x with Rose3. Both can leak a little bit it’s manageable with some kitchen towel. Just fancied taking the Pulse & DR out later walking the dog

I don't get a leak from my squeeze and wasp combo, will squonk as I am about to draw on it then not squonk just before putting it in my pocket (so I have vaped most of juice)

Mine are mostly fine, I tend to try and keep them upright and where I can I will twist the cap to block the air hole. Although you inevitably get the odd leak, don't put them in your front pocket wearing light trousers like I did!

I've never had a squonker leak in my pocket. Just make sure you don't squonk just before it goes in your pocket so the cotton will be fairly dry.

Thanks everyone, still not home but will get on it as soon as I’m in :)

So basically if I vape it till the cottons dry(ish) it should be ok to pocket? Looking forward to this one, bit different to what I’m used to and most I’ve spoken to love squonking!

Thanks everyone, still not home but will get on it as soon as I’m in :)

So basically if I vape it till the cottons dry(ish) it should be ok to pocket? Looking forward to this one, bit different to what I’m used to and most I’ve spoken to love squonking!
Spot on mate. Just get a few cheeky pulls on it.to dry the wick and close.the airflow and you should stay Sahara dry.

It’s here :bliss:

Didn’t get chance to use it last night (9 month old kept me busy in her walker and kept knocking into everything & trying to pull the Xmas tree over!!!)

I’ve stuck the Aura dripper on there for now until I sort the DR out. Not a massive fan of the Aura as a normal dripper much prefer the DR but seems to work better here, not great but doing the job. Swapped the drip tip for one of my usual ones (these wide 810 drip tips are too shallow for me and I burn my lips!)

Coming in at 0.19ohms here, I’ve got a fresh Sammy 25r in it. Might get a couple more HB6’s just for this to stay safe.

Not the prettiest set up but so far so good :)

8D94BD7B-366A-4EFA-B055-D67B51B6892B.jpeg

This Aura though, doesn’t half get some juice build up on the bottom air flow holes. With all the hype this thing had was expecting better tbh :(

View attachment 146281 More like it :)

Miles better with the Dead Rabbit!! Still can’t get used to these wide bore drip tips so stuck my fave one on here (also the cheapest!!)

8032AF6A-76BA-4AC8-909E-DD5153DFACBE.jpeg

The tube has a bit of a kink in it though is this normal or should it be straight?

Pair of Aliens ordered from @Smut for the DR. Can’t wait to see how it performs with these. His Fused Claptons are excellent!!! Just feels like this needs some more oomph :)

.....over squonked with the Aura, juice everywhere!!! That’s going on the naughty step later. Right Pain in the arse

View attachment 146281 More like it :)

Miles better with the Dead Rabbit!! Still can’t get used to these wide bore drip tips so stuck my fave one on here (also the cheapest!!)

View attachment 146282

The tube has a bit of a kink in it though is this normal or should it be straight?
Make sure the tube is pushed in so it reaches all the way to the bottom of the bottle - otherwise you'll end up not being able to get the last of the juice, after that you can trim the tube down so that it's straight - just be careful not to take too much off...

Back
Top Bottom