What's new

Not having allot of luck !!! need some adivce.

Dezy

Postman
Hi All

Not having a great week, My trusty battered Wismec Luxotic surface leaked on the board and stopped working .. even after a cleanup.. it is dead.

My older VT-inbox also so leaked leaving the too hot message (Not a problem I know how to fix it) BUT when removing the plastic tray you have to pull it up evenly on one side .. it was wet with juice and I slipped .. resulting in a cracked off button (From the circuit board). so that is also dead.

And they say it comes in three's ... went to find my topside and it couldn't be found, eventually, I found out why .. while putting stuff on the shelf it must have fallen down the back and a smashed screen is the result.

So im looking for a new squonk mod about the same size as the luxotic, looked at the pulse V2 but that is more the size of the VT-inbox and the Rebel Squonk is also about the same size.

looking about the right size is the Hippovape Kudos.. worth looking at ?

Also, does anyone know of any higher-end small squonks about the size of a Luxotic surface? I have seen an Italian one but can't think of the name of it .. not the Lizard vapes one.. any ideas?

Not being a squonker i can't offer any advice but I'm sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. I'm sure someone will be able to offer your a few decent ideas. :)

Yikes,, Bad Luck!!
While the vt dna h/w can be purchased, thats often more expensive to a retail customer than a new device containing it.
and its not an ideal form factor by the sound of it.

a cheap mech squonk box is a worthwhile backup for such runs of bad luck as a stop gap.

perhaps pick up a budget offering while you browse the options, otherwise you know there will be a corker announced the week following your purchase, then again you have 3x to replace ;)

Yikes,, Bad Luck!!
While the vt dna h/w can be purchased, thats often more expensive to a retail customer than a new device containing it.
and its not an ideal form factor by the sound of it.

a cheap mech squonk box is a worthwhile backup for such runs of bad luck as a stop gap.

perhaps pick up a budget offering while you browse the options, otherwise you know there will be a corker announced the week following your purchase, then again you have 3x to replace ;)

lol yes like your thinking ;) I still have one VTinbox left and a drone so not out totally thank god.

Good to hear, bet your gonna handle both in a paper towel for the next few days..

Hippo vape Kudos is tempting me I must admit... I do seem to have clicked the buy it now button by mistake :oops:

Still interested in any small DNA squonks out there though ?

Still looks the mutz nutz though, will measure it in a bit ... tempting .. very !

Still looks the mutz nutz though, will measure it in a bit ... tempting .. very !
At that price it is, and it’s small, and reviews are good, I don’t need anymore squonkers and I’m finding it hard to resist, I think you also get an extra 10% off this weekend too...

Back
Top Bottom