What's new

Need/want a new BF Atty - Soul S ?

newbmark

Postman
I have a handful of squonk atties which all have their different foibles but the one I am most happy with is the Hadaly, I did have two until my GF decided she needed one of them for her runt :)

All of my squonk mods are 24mm so size isn't an issue, and my preference is clouds over flavour although the Hadaly does usually rock a fused clapton at about 0.25.

Would the Soul be a worthy accompaniment to the Hadaly and, if not can anyone recommend something which would be similar in style?

I see CheekyVape and Youvape have the ability to order and I don't mind waiting if need be. Not interested in going on a facebook X1 unicorn hunt though, it's annoying me enough as it is that I can't get hold of a gloom to accompany my Freehand!

Any advice greatly appreciated!

@newbmark I think it would fill the slot nicely, has the ability to have some big ass coils if that is your want and I believe Cheeky has them in stock now.

@Kwisatz Haderach thanks, not sure if that's what I wanted to hear or not! I'll wait to see if an attack of sensible-itis comes on in the next few hours and then place an order in. Possible time to get rid of some of the neglected mech mods I have sat on the shelf, either that or get some overtime booked in!

You can definitely fit some big coils into the Soul, but if I'm honest I'd prefer a second headily lol

You can definitely fit some big coils into the Soul, but if I'm honest I'd prefer a second headily lol

Agree with you there, having both my preference is the Hadaly, although the Soul S is a close second, but then that's just my style of vaping/opinion.

Soul ordered and should be delivered soon. Last week I had decided I wasn't spending, but in the last 3 days I seem to have ordered a Soul S, won a Runt randomiser and ordered a MOSFET gloom.

Time to stick some mech kit on the classifieds I think :)

Thanks for your input guys, I'll let you know what I think!

Back
Top Bottom