What's new

Mushroom mod

Anyone else notice their atties don't sit square on the Mushroom?

Would taking it sort and reassembling it potentially help?

Anyone else notice their atties don't sit square on the Mushroom?

Would taking it sort and reassembling it potentially help?

Yep mine doesn't sit quite straight either. I gave mine a good clean up and took the 510 right out while I did it. It seems the hollow that flushes the 510 isn't quite flat. Wasn't sure I didn't at least soften the plastic with a hot build though, never noticed it to start off with.

I think I can probably sort it if it starts to bother me, thinking epoxy in the recess, 510 protected with cling film and set straight till epoxy is set then taken back out cling film removed and reassemble.

Yep mine doesn't sit quite straight either. I gave mine a good clean up and took the 510 right out while I did it. It seems the hollow that flushes the 510 isn't quite flat. Wasn't sure I didn't at least soften the plastic with a hot build though, never noticed it to start off with.

I think I can probably sort it if it starts to bother me, thinking epoxy in the recess, 510 protected with cling film and set straight till epoxy is set then taken back out cling film removed and reassemble.

I tried my NoPity on it and it wouldn't screw all the way down. I saw you'd put a post on the Facebook group saying that can be overcome by taking the bottle off and then screwing the atty down? Does that work?

I tried my NoPity on it and it wouldn't screw all the way down. I saw you'd put a post on the Facebook group saying that can be overcome by taking the bottle off and then screwing the atty down? Does that work?

It should work to a point, the whole pin moves up and down to suit the attys 510 length, the tubing and or bottle might prevent some of that movement. Having said that, someone else said the no pity has a particularly long 510 so it might be that there just isn't enough movement in the fdv4.

It should work to a point, the whole pin moves up and down to suit the attys 510 length, the tubing and or bottle might prevent some of that movement. Having said that, someone else said the no pity has a particularly long 510 so it might be that there must isn't enough movement in the fdv4.
Noname attys do,as a rule,have pretty long threads,all others have had

I saw some dude on the group with a NoPity sitting flush.

Maybe I'll save it for the 18650 Runt. There's not a hope in hell it'll fit flush on the Coppervape mech.

I saw some dude on the group with a NoPity sitting flush.

Maybe I'll save it for the 18650 Runt. There's not a hope in hell it'll fit flush on the Coppervape mech.
24-22 bograt maybe? Pretty sure noname do one too

Back
Top Bottom