What's new

Mulciber style rda

St00ble

Postman
hello squonkers

I’m in the market for a very particular type of squonk ready rda.

Must be single coil only with a post set up like the mulciber (google image search will show you what I mean). Reason for this is I buy pre made coils which have both leads pointing the same way. Having to twist one lead the other way to fit an rda like, say the wasp nano, messes with the resistance of the coil.

I have an Aeronaut (love it btw) which is like the wasp nano in post layout but it’s more forgiving because of the huge build deck, meaning a bit of fiddling gets the resistance back to where it should be. Why don’t I just get another Aeronaut? They’re too big and heavy for my tiny squonker. Perfect for my desk vape but not out and about. So, the rda for my squonker must be smaller and lightweight so as to not make my set up ‘top heavy’

Final want: side on airflow that allows for a tight draw. I know out of experience that i will over squonk from time to time and that’s not good for a bottom airflow rda.

Basically, I want a mulciber but as it’s nearly Christmas I can’t afford it.

Tia for any suggestions!

Just recently got a muliber from cheeky vape for £30, that's not too expensive.

hello squonkers

I’m in the market for a very particular type of squonk ready rda.

Must be single coil only with a post set up like the mulciber (google image search will show you what I mean). Reason for this is I buy pre made coils which have both leads pointing the same way. Having to twist one lead the other way to fit an rda like, say the wasp nano, messes with the resistance of the coil.

I have an Aeronaut (love it btw) which is like the wasp nano in post layout but it’s more forgiving because of the huge build deck, meaning a bit of fiddling gets the resistance back to where it should be. Why don’t I just get another Aeronaut? They’re too big and heavy for my tiny squonker. Perfect for my desk vape but not out and about. So, the rda for my squonker must be smaller and lightweight so as to not make my set up ‘top heavy’

Final want: side on airflow that allows for a tight draw. I know out of experience that i will over squonk from time to time and that’s not good for a bottom airflow rda.

Basically, I want a mulciber but as it’s nearly Christmas I can’t afford it.

Tia for any suggestions!
https://www.fasttech.com/p/7667500

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9617795

The plug in or the armour should suit you well and are excellent.

Oh shit, never seen that. Thought you had to get them from the states

How are you finding it?

Just had it a week so still playing.

I like my wasp nanos, but I think I've found something better with the mulciber.

Nice flavour, nice draw, plenty of options to suit whatever your style is. Looks great, made well.

To me it's a winner. At that price you can't go wrong.

Just had it a week so still playing.

I like my wasp nanos, but I think I've found something better with the mulciber.

Nice flavour, nice draw, plenty of options to suit whatever your style is. Looks great, made well.

To me it's a winner. At that price you can't go wrong.

Sounds great. Big enough deck? Any leaking issues?

Sounds great. Big enough deck? Any leaking issues?

Deck is fiine for me, it's possible to over squonk it, but you have to really try.

Only fault is the grub screws, they are small, and to be used with a flat head screwdriver.

Their website says you can change these for hex screws "They are M2 x 3mm and use a 0.9mm driver". I'm in the process of doing this.

Deck is fiine for me, it's possible to over squonk it, but you have to really try.

Only fault is the grub screws, they are small, and to be used with a flat head screwdriver.

Their website says you can change these for hex screws "They are M2 x 3mm and use a 0.9mm driver". I'm in the process of doing this.
Worth changing as the originals where prone to rust.

Back
Top Bottom