What's new

mesh coil in the wotofo profile rda

Oddly enough, change 1 letter in Profile you have Profire.

I tried about 5 different wicking methods, all worked great but all sagged even my full muji pad and a little extra.

I'm still loving Mesh in Tanks though, the Saber is my latest treat while I wait for another Falcon with mesh.

If you need a win I would treat yourself to a Saber from Ace of Vapes, almost as cheap as the Profile but you get a lot more 'bang' for your buck without the fire dry hit from hell.

https://www.theaceofvapez.com/colle...2ml-tpd-20700-included?variant=12384382976099

POTV gets you 15% off so around £27.20 is a steal, I will be reviewing it this weekend but spoiler alert - LOVING it.
Thanks mate will read your review about it first before paying out for another mesh RDA as at the moment my faith in mesh is running out fast...

Well a update i have just rewicked with the Wotofo cotton in the mesh and iam sorry to say its still the same works fine at 15 watts but no flavor from my juice or vapour so i put the watts up to 20 and the flame is back :flames: so thats it for me no more mesh i going to stick in a NI80 fused clapton in it...

Update number 2. just put a NI80 fused clapton on it and what a difference so no more mesh for me in it anymore a shame really as i would loved to have used mesh but never mind i had to try it....

Update number 2. just put a NI80 fused clapton on it and what a difference so no more mesh for me in it anymore a shame really as i would loved to have used mesh but never mind i had to try it....
Is it just juice burning, causing the flames or is the cotton actually catching fire. If it's the cotton your not soaking the wick enough. With the body on, if you're squonking get the juice up as high as the airflow holes. Rinse & repeat. If dripping really go to town with the juice, you'll be surprised at how much juice the wick will absorb. When squonking you'll see the juice ooze out if the top of the mesh, if not your nearly at dry hit time.
Shame you're not getting on with it but it really is a case of if it looks enough add more, both juice & cotton.

Is it just juice burning, causing the flames or is the cotton actually catching fire. If it's the cotton your not soaking the wick enough. With the body on, if you're squonking get the juice up as high as the airflow holes. Rinse & repeat. If dripping really go to town with the juice, you'll be surprised at how much juice the wick will absorb. When squonking you'll see the juice ooze out if the top of the mesh, if not your nearly at dry hit time.
Shame you're not getting on with it but it really is a case of if it looks enough add more, both juice & cotton.
Hi it is the juice that seems to be catching light and its every time i press the fire button but at the moment i have no confidence in it at all maybe one day i will try again thank you so much for your help and your info you have given me ....

Thanks mate will read your review about it first before paying out for another mesh RDA as at the moment my faith in mesh is running out fast...
Take a look, it's not an RDA it's a 20700 (battery included) VW Pen with a tank that takes stock mesh coils (2 included), nothing like the RDA and you won't get that burn, just instant great flavour, been using it a few days now and not a hint of a dry hit, as the coil wears out you might notice a very slight burnt taste but it's similar to normal stock coils so no biggie.

For the money it's an amazing value deal and you will get the proper Mesh experience in bargain, it's also takes non mesh coils.

Trust me on this one, nab one before they sell out.

Take a look, it's not an RDA it's a 20700 (battery included) VW Pen with a tank that takes stock mesh coils (2 included), nothing like the RDA and you won't get that burn, just instant great flavour, been using it a few days now and not a hint of a dry hit, as the coil wears out you might notice a very slight burnt taste but it's similar to normal stock coils so no biggie.

For the money it's an amazing value deal and you will get the proper Mesh experience in bargain, it's also takes non mesh coils.

Trust me on this one, nab one before they sell out.
Ok right i will take a look at it mate thanks...

sorry to hear your not getting on with this rda bud, ive owned mine know for just over a week & already used the wotofo cotton & have rewicked twice know using muji pads i totaly pulled them apart & just rolled it up & when fitted i just soaked the coil in juice & started vaping away at 45w & im loving the profile & have ordered another 2 as i like that much.

Last edited:
I got mine yesterday, after my bad experience with the VV Mesh I have to say I was pretty nervous, but already it's surpassed the VV, one thing I found was it needs to be squonked a LOT and it's a juice guzzler, I've been keeping a close eye on the mesh and wicks every use and the top excess wick dries fast even though I trimmed it as much as I dared.

So onto day 2 and I was even more nervous as to how it would be after being left and dreaded a sag........

Fortunately this hasn't happened to mine but it did need re saturating, took my first hit and found caramelised debris from the coil on my lips, popped the cap off and the nature of the instant heat mesh meant it burnt off the usual gunk and was loose.

Carefully brushed it off with a denture brush and all is well but thicker desert type juices I use means it's likely to happen again, so my morning routine will have to change to brush my teeth and brush my mesh lol.

Going to review it after I get through the first wick and test a 2nd wick (done all the photos).

Bottom line for me is it's a great flavour producing RDA so far but VERY high juice consumption.

I got mine yesterday, after my bad experience with the VV Mesh I have to say I was pretty nervous, but already it's surpassed the VV, one thing I found was it needs to be squonked a LOT and it's a juice guzzler, I've been keeping a close eye on the mesh and wicks every use and the top excess wick dries fast even though I trimmed it as much as I dared.

So onto day 2 and I was even more nervous as to how it would be after being left and dreaded a sag........

Fortunately this hasn't happened to mine but it did need re saturating, took my first hit and found caramelised debris from the coil on my lips, popped the cap off and the nature of the instant heat mesh meant it burnt off the usual gunk and was loose.

Carefully brushed it off with a denture brush and all is well but thicker desert type juices I use means it's likely to happen again, so my morning routine will have to change to brush my teeth and brush my mesh lol.

Going to review it after I get through the first wick and test a 2nd wick (done all the photos).

Bottom line for me is it's a great flavour producing RDA so far but VERY high juice consumption.
On a new wick soak it to drowning point & then squonk until you see juice up to the airholes. It's a thirsty bugger but this way you'll squonk less often (not every pull [emoji16]).

Back
Top Bottom