What's new

Mech squonk use less battery?

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
Hi all,

To me seem my mech mod use less battery. I mean I use the same battery between the Pico and the octopus but seen the octopus last longer.

Hi all,

To me seem my mech mod use less battery. I mean I use the same battery between the Pico and the octopus but seen the octopus last longer.
I would imagine the pico has a higher battery cut off for better safer battery life.
But certainly a small abount of power will be required to drive the software and screen on the Pico.
If you mean the original pico this will be down to battery cut off.

it depends on the resistance on the mech too as to how long the battery lasts... and what power you have the regulated set at. .... you could both make either last longer with the right set up.

i still can't tell when to change battery, as it keep making vape, but i scared to overcharge the battery?

i still can't tell when to change battery, as it keep making vape, but i scared to overcharge the battery?
Unless you vape it down to 2.5ish volts you'll be fine. To be fair if you get a satisfying vape at much less than 3.5-3.3v I'd be feckin surprised. Around 3.5v & I'm ripping battery out & putting a fresh one in

Easiest way to find out is either use a multimeter to test battery or put it in a charger & see what it reads. Seriously you'll know when you're below 3.5v, vape will be cold & weak.

Back
Top Bottom