What's new

Mech advice

Hmm...you’re right,runts are near impossible to find! Oh well...
The Runt Mini is fairly easy to come by now, fetching between £75 and £110 depending on doors, buttons etc.

The Tini is still quite rare and very occasionally come up for sale but generally fetch same as they cost new (£105). I dropped very lucky by getting a new one from a randomiser.

If you use FB, best trying to get into the Runt Group and UKS, they come up there when being sold on.

The Runt Mini is fairly easy to come by now, fetching between £75 and £110 depending on doors, buttons etc.

The Tini is still quite rare and very occasionally come up for sale but generally fetch same as they cost new (£105). I dropped very lucky by getting a new one from a randomiser.

If you use FB, best trying to get into the Runt Group and UKS, they come up there when being sold on.

Thanks for that,will try FB[emoji106]

Have you thought about building your own (well at least assembling)? Get the body, door and button from Sledz.co.uk and the rest of the components from mod maker, you'll ost likely get the lot for around £30-40.

Have you thought about building your own (well at least assembling)? Get the body, door and button from Sledz.co.uk and the rest of the components from mod maker, you'll ost likely get the lot for around £30-40.

I've got 2 of them squonkers now.

I think yoda is using the very reasonable demon tiny on the little runt to great effect. Probably some pics in the handcheck thread. Quite recent.

I think yoda is using the very reasonable demon tiny on the little runt to great effect. Probably some pics in the handcheck thread. Quite recent.
I looked at the Demon Tiny other day, that looks heck of a good atty for very little money! I was slightly annoyed as day before spent considerably more on the Odis O16!

I looked at the Demon Tiny other day, that looks heck of a good atty for very little money! I was slightly annoyed as day before spent considerably more on the Odis O16!
I couldn't quite come to terms with the o16. It didn't really know what it wanted to be for me. Not mtl and not quite a lung hit. Very good for those who love a restricted lung hit or a very open mtl though.
The demon looks like the love child of the odis 16 and the wasp. Perhaps the odis fancied a bit of rough.

I couldn't quite come to terms with the o16. It didn't really know what it wanted to be for me. Not mtl and not quite a lung hit. Very good for those who love a restricted lung hit or a very open mtl though.
The demon looks like the love child of the odis 16 and the wasp. Perhaps the odis fancied a bit of rough.
I tried the O16 with standard cap and hit same problems you mention, it was too middle of the road. Picked up a dual air cap for it, much better now.

I'm still tempted by the Demon, at that price make a cracking little back up! Well... That's how I'm justifying it!

Really?!! Now that’s worth a look into...thanks bud[emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom