What's new

Luxotic - Leaky Leaky

Touch wood mines fine been using over a week now
Didn’t use the bottles it came with I bought the soft coloured silicone ones when I ordered the mod .

Ive not had any major leaks yet. I get a tiny bit if leak which happens when i put my bottle in a certain way. Let me try and explain. The bottle attaches to a white rubber grommit and then you push it into the mod. If i pull that white grommet down to the bottom, seal the bottle to this and then push the bottle into the mod i get no leak. When i dont do this and push the bottle in with the white grommet at the top (near the 510) i tend to get a slight bit of leaking on the mod, behind the bottle.

Apologies for my shabby description peeps

Ive not had any major leaks yet. I get a tiny bit if leak which happens when i put my bottle in a certain way. Let me try and explain. The bottle attaches to a white rubber grommit and then you push it into the mod. If i pull that white grommet down to the bottom, seal the bottle to this and then push the bottle into the mod i get no leak. When i dont do this and push the bottle in with the white grommet at the top (near the 510) i tend to get a slight bit of leaking on the mod, behind the bottle.

Apologies for my shabby description peeps
Yeah I've tried to be more careful seating the bottle into the rubber seal and it seems to be helping.
Still got a little bit of leakage but if it stays at that I can live with it.

I took the battery ribbon out which I think is helping too, think the ribbon was acting like a wick soaking up the juice.

Yeah I've tried to be more careful seating the bottle into the rubber seal and it seems to be helping.
Still got a little bit of leakage but if it stays at that I can live with it.

I took the battery ribbon out which I think is helping too, think the ribbon was acting like a wick soaking up the juice.
Glad it helped at least reduce it. Mine leaks a little here n there now. Nothing major enough to concern me though

Mines just started leaking like a bitch.
Opened it up and It's definitely coming from the underside of the 510 so it looks like I'm going to have to follow that video when I have time.
I'm going on holiday in a couple of days so it will probably have to sit on the shelf for a few weeks till I get around to it, unless a different fix is found in the meantime.

Touch wood mines fine been using over a week now
Didn’t use the bottles it came with I bought the soft coloured silicone ones when I ordered the mod .

I ordered the silicone bottles - did you find your ones stunk to high heaven of the mould releasing agent? - I couldn't get rid of the smell no matter how much I washed them - didn't feel safe using them and stuck with the standard bottle - which cleaned up fine and has been working just great for squonking so far..

Back
Top Bottom