What's new

Luxotic - Leaky Leaky

Chapperz

Postman
Hey Apes

Got an issue with my Luxotic Squonl where it seems to be leaking from under the box where the board is housed. It`s making my battery ribbon all wet and not making me feel very safe!

Gonna take it apart at some point, see if I can, locate the problem.

Just wondering if anyone else had experienced this and maybe had a solution

Last edited:
Do you think it is leaking downwards from the 510 through the box, or could it be coming from the top of the bottle when it is in place?

Does the silicone bung come down the tube with the bottle? When putting the bottle in I always make sure to press down on the silicone bung to make sure it is firmly in the bottle all the way, before sliding the whole lot upwards into the mod.

Do you think it is leaking downwards from the 510 through the box, or could it be coming from the top of the bottle when it is in place?

Does the silicone bung come down the tube with the bottle? When putting the bottle in I always make sure to press down on the silicone bung to make sure it is firmly in the bottle all the way, before sliding the whole lot upwards into the mod.

Hey mate

Yeah i do make sure teh bung is in tight before sliding up. The top of the 510 is dry (rda to mech). Gonna pull it apart and see if I can notice any leaks

I've got two. One leaks, the other is fine.
I've had the plate off the front of the switch box and it looks like it's leaking around the underside of the 510. Where it connects to part where the length of wire is visibly soldered to it.
If that is where the leak is, I'm not sure how it can be sorted as it doesn't seem to be able to be tightened or anything. Having said that, I didn't dissasemble it any more than to this point.

I have the same leaky problem. The battery ribbon gets wet of ejuice every day. :(

I hope someone find the way to fix it.

Yes its a shame because it is such a good device!

My googling has turned up a few others who have this but noi solutions yet. Will have time this weekend to take a proper look myself and will report back with pictures and a solution if one is found

Anyone figured this out?

Mines is leaking like a b*tch and it's pissing me off now. I'm convinced it's the silicone seals where the bottle pushes in. Gonna clean it all down again today and try and get to the bottom of it cause its ruining an otherwise great wee mod.

Anyone figured this out?

Mines is leaking like a b*tch and it's pissing me off now. I'm convinced it's the silicone seals where the bottle pushes in. Gonna clean it all down again today and try and get to the bottom of it cause its ruining an otherwise great wee mod.
I don't have one but from what I've seen in various forums it looks like it's coming out through a poorly sealed pin that goes through the 510...at least for most people that seems to be where its coming from (behind the box covering the 510)

I don't have one but from what I've seen in various forums it looks like it's coming out through a poorly sealed pin that goes through the 510...at least for most people that seems to be where its coming from (behind the box covering the 510)
I suppose it goes to show you get what you pay for and at 30 odd quid I can't complain to much.

Back
Top Bottom