What's new

Lost Vape Furyan (mech)

It's a pure mech if that's what you mean?

Mine's working great now, after I softened and shortened the throw on the switch. I also lightly sanded the contact point, as it seemed slightly pitted.
I wish the Ultem one was a simple mech. As it is, looks like I’ll be getting my squonk on.

It's a pure mech if that's what you mean?

Mine's working great now, after I softened and shortened the throw on the switch. I also lightly sanded the contact point, as it seemed slightly pitted.
Nope, I’m just squonk-averse, but @Rob has been lovely enough to give me a go on his to see if I can get along with it.

Uggg can't wait to get mine. FT sent me a Lit RDA instead of my Furyan. You can probably imagine my furyan. Now it's on the slow boat from China.

From Facebook:

"Corrado SubohmTerror Ladu - Stay safe. Never leave your mod unattended. Look at the button copper contact. It touches and makes current archs. On the IG of LostVape we talked about this and they slitghly ammitted the fault. Look at the point where the Sony VTC 5A has vented."

36889387_245603132838102_4481678625392820224_o.jpg

If all thats stopping the button from making contact is those tiny springs its only a matter of time before they collapses/fail and make it auto fire.

I think the solution is in Todd's video - bend the copper a tad.

Back
Top Bottom