What's new

Looking for a dna squonker

Kalia

Postman
hey all hope everyone is good. I’m looking into getting a dna squonker and so far I’m looking at the rebel 20700/21700 v2 squonk or the therion bf if it ever comes back in stock anywhere. Anyone have any ideas as to any other dna squonks that are out there or any views on the rebel squonk. Thanks all in advance.

hey all hope everyone is good. I’m looking into getting a dna squonker and so far I’m looking at the rebel 20700/21700 v2 squonk or the therion bf if it ever comes back in stock anywhere. Anyone have any ideas as to any other dna squonks that are out there or any views on the rebel squonk. Thanks all in advance.
I'd have a look at healthncabin. They where the last to have the hcigar inbox in stock.
The DNA 75 is my preference over the 75c if going for a single cell due to battery life.

I'd have a look at healthncabin. They where the last to have the hcigar inbox in stock.
The DNA 75 is my preference over the 75c if going for a single cell due to battery life.
Thanks for the heads up I had a look at it and it’s in the running as a contender. I think I’m looking at something high end as I have a couple beaters I use at work

Thanks for the heads up I had a look at it and it’s in the running as a contender. I think I’m looking at something high end as I have a couple beaters I use at work
In fairness the inbox was a £100 plus mod. It's only cheaper currently due to it being the last available due to the board change.
I've got both the therion 75c and the inbox and I rate the inbox higher.
Of course you may be thinking of fyne mods or darwin ect but then your heading in the £200/£300 plus territory. Bit rich for me, lol.

Last edited:
In fairness the inbox was a £100 plus mod. It's only cheaper currently due to it being the last available due to the board change.
I've got both the therion 75c and the inbox and I rate the inbox higher.
Of course you may be thinking of fyne mods or darwin ect but then your heading in the £200/£300 plus territory. Bit rich for me, lol.
Thanks again for the info I’ve not read much on the fyne mods I’ve only checked out the rebel 250c and the rebel 75c. Can I ask why you prefer the inbox to the therion

Thanks again for the info I’ve not read much on the fyne mods I’ve only checked out the rebel 250c and the rebel 75c. Can I ask why you prefer the inbox to the therion
The design ofthe inbox is more elegant yet still sturdy. You have a similar choice of extra panel choices ie: designs, carbon fibre, leather and wood.
The design is pretty leak proof.
The therion is very sturdy but quite heavy, the 75c can accommodate the new replay feature but the colour screen comes at a cost to battery life.

Back
Top Bottom