What's new

Looking a first squonker (China)

silk186

Achiever
As the title says. I forgot to put my vape pen in my bag before heading out to Heathrow because my daughter kept knocking bags over. I will have a Wotofo Serpent bf when I get back (thanks @tony68) which according to the item page is designed for squonking, so I want a kit this can go one later.

I have a friend that can check things out for me in Shenzhen and bring something with him when he comes up for a visit. I'm looking at efun and healthcabin as FastTech is unabailable in China. This will give me an idea of prices and avaibility.

Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit 41 USD
Hugo Vapor Squeezer Kit 29 USD
Bravo Box BF Squonk KIT 16 USD
YiLoong Vape 3D Printed Squonk Machine box mod+XBOX RDA Kit 35 USD
Augvape Druga 5ml BF Squonk Mechanical Box Mod w/ Druga RDA Kit 44 USD
Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Box Mod 24 USD + RDA

I understand with these I will need to buy 1 battery (18650 or 20700) wire and cotton.
What should I be asking my friend to look for and what to avoid. I'm sure the show will through in some cotton and wire or premade coils.

Last edited:
I would suggest a regulated device, not mech, for a beginner. If you get a mech you then need to get conversant with ohm's law & battery safety, building your own coils, either an ohm's tester or regulated mod to check builds.
I see you have a regulated mod on your prize bundle. Use the serpent in dripping mode & learn to build & wick safely on the reg mod.

I would suggest a regulated device, not mech, for a beginner. If you get a mech you then need to get conversant with ohm's law & battery safety, building your own coils, either an ohm's tester or regulated mod to check builds.
I see you have a regulated mod on your prize bundle. Use the serpent in dripping mode & learn to build & wick safely on the reg mod.
So, something like these two?

IJOY CAPO Squonker 100W Kit with COMBO RDA Triangle
(regulated)https://www.efun.top/ijoy-capo-squonk-box-mod-with-rda-kit.html
WISMEC LUXOTIC BF Kit with Tobhino RDA 100W (semi-regulated)https://www.efun.top/wismec-luxotic-bf-kit-with-tobhino-rda-100w.html

They are actually the only two suitable options I found. I find that the Wismec is much nicer looking. Do they perform similarly? Unfortunalty I can't watch youtube review videos in China.

Last edited:
The ijoy has had bad reviews & the luxotic is a mech with safety features. Look for the Aleader Funky 160 or or Killer 80. Both regulated. Or anything with a screen & vw.

The Killer is better than the Pulse as it's regulated. The Pulse is mech with no safety features.

Back
Top Bottom