What's new

Incredibly proud of building my first RDA squonker! -VV REQUIEM RDA.Perfect for anyone as a beginner

73158E2C-34B6-45E4-81B2-CC1EF2F9B094.jpeg 0173EC0F-9CEE-4C76-9047-7D2CC6368F64.jpeg A16F4F41-AF0F-4ABC-85F6-8B107C56CA54.jpeg

Thank you all!!

This seems to be the problem. I dont have a ring/cap attached to the bottom of the bottle!

Dont remember ever seeing one, here is the close ups of the mod, in particular the final 3 pictures are the "plug" at the bottom, it seems to be only one big plug, not possible to split maybe into two parts?

Thank you all!!

This seems to be the problem. I dont have a ring/cap attached to the bottom of the bottle!

Dont remember ever seeing one, here is the close ups of the mod, in particular the final 3 pictures are the "plug" at the bottom, it seems to be only one big plug, not possible to split maybe into two parts?

You have the ring that fits the bottle to the mod and makes the seal, attached to the bottom cap.

Woohoo!!!!!

Thank you so much everyone!! I managed to get the "cap" apart from the bottom plug using a pair of pliers!
Totally could not tell that it was two different pieces of plastic, no wonder everyone was telling me the bottom part screws in, I was just pushing it in as one piece to the little groove on the mod itself! Did think it was a bit of a strange way to seal the bottom of the squonk bottle.

Problem solved!! Thank you again!!

Back
Top Bottom