What's new

Holic RDA - MTL Squonk ?

So it arrived on Saturday.

Really simple to set up, installed the provided round wire coil which came in at .84 . I used the supplied shoelace cotton - it felt little loose but I thought i'd try it. Plenty of room to tuck the wick tails down. Primed it up and gave her a run with some Nasty Juice ASAP Grape @ 20W airflow running wide open.

Wide open its a restricted lung hit and the flavour is absolutely fantastic. Working the outer airflow down (tolerance is great, the top cap rotates smoothly but is in no way loose) the draw goes from restricted MTL to DTL, if I closed down the inner vents that could get down to a tight DTL (no tried that yet). I've ended up cranking the wattage down to 17.5W.

I'm getting a little juice on my lips occasionally, and when I first set it up I got a couple of dry hits until I got into the rhythm of how often you need to squonk.

Overall, a cracking, simple little restricted DTL RDA, could even tickle the fancy of the true MTL crowd I think.

So it arrived on Saturday.

Really simple to set up, installed the provided round wire coil which came in at .84 . I used the supplied shoelace cotton - it felt little loose but I thought i'd try it. Plenty of room to tuck the wick tails down. Primed it up and gave her a run with some Nasty Juice ASAP Grape @ 20W airflow running wide open.

Wide open its a restricted lung hit and the flavour is absolutely fantastic. Working the outer airflow down (tolerance is great, the top cap rotates smoothly but is in no way loose) the draw goes from restricted MTL to DTL, if I closed down the inner vents that could get down to a tight DTL (no tried that yet). I've ended up cranking the wattage down to 17.5W.

I'm getting a little juice on my lips occasionally, and when I first set it up I got a couple of dry hits until I got into the rhythm of how often you need to squonk.

Overall, a cracking, simple little restricted DTL RDA, could even tickle the fancy of the true MTL crowd I think.
Couldn't agree more. A lovely RDA for squonking if you you a tight(ish) draw.

This thing is awesome & knocks spot off the Galaxies!!

The Galaxies is alright, I just don't think I like side airlfow MTL RDAs, have tried loads now & none of them hit the spot for me. I find the Galaxies an over complicated pain in the arse if I'm being honest

The Holic is is nice & simple, undercoil airflow & does the job for me

Back
Top Bottom