What's new

Hippovape Kudos

Dezy

Postman
I got the Kudos in the post today and hell I am pleasantly surprised!

Am running it at 55 watts in TC SS mode running at 225C

It is well tiny..

kudos4.jpg

Just to compare to other mods, below I had put it beside the VTinbox

kudos3.jpg

and also the Joyetec Espion sole (not a squonk, single battery)
kudos1.jpg
kudos2.jpg

Should give you an idea of how tiny it is !!

The bottle fill I was worried that it could only be filled in place with a needle nose bottle, but not so as the rubber surround seals it perfectly.

Feels great in the hand and is so small my little finger actually wraps under the mod.

So far so good .. a lot of love for it so far, will update after a week or so of using.

£27 I put the link in members bargains ;)

I got one a few weeks back and I like everything about it except for filling it. I'm not sure if it's user error but if I try to fill the bottle when it's in the mod it pisses out everywhere. I have to lock the bottle, remove it, unlock, fill (while still making a bit of mess) , lock, refit, unlock. I still seem to always have a bit of leakage every time I change a battery as well. I'm doing my best to persist but it's my least used mod at the moment

I got one a few weeks back and I like everything about it except for filling it. I'm not sure if it's user error but if I try to fill the bottle when it's in the mod it pisses out everywhere. I have to lock the bottle, remove it, unlock, fill (while still making a bit of mess) , lock, refit, unlock. I still seem to always have a bit of leakage every time I change a battery as well. I'm doing my best to persist but it's my least used mod at the moment

Are you locking it before filling it ?

I make sure it is unlocked flip the leaver down and then push the nozzle in and squeeze. No leaks so far.
I think the lock is just for when you remove the bottle?

between 7:50 and 8:30 you can see him fill it (Unlocked) , hope that helps :)

Are you locking it before filling it ?

I make sure it is unlocked flip the leaver down and then push the nozzle in and squeeze. No leaks so far.
I think the lock is just for when you remove the bottle?
No I'm not locking it 1st. I've titted about with it a few times and always seem to make a mess. Taking the bottle out seems the least messy way for me. Maybe I will try again when sober

between 7:50 and 8:30 you can see him fill it (Unlocked) , hope that helps :)

Thanks dude. Tried exactly that a few times. Just seems to piss out. Hence why I've been removing the bottle. Maybe I'll try a different bottle. It's the only issue I have with the mod. Everything else is great

Thanks dude. Tried exactly that a few times. Just seems to piss out. Hence why I've been removing the bottle. Maybe I'll try a different bottle. It's the only issue I have with the mod. Everything else is great

https://www.3fvape.com/new-arrivals...r-for-kudos-80w-box-mod-7ml.html#.XyWmBjXTVhE

if you can't send it back you could order a new bottle, just in case I ordered two bottles with mechanism and two of just the bottle.

Going to buy two more Kudos and put them in a drawer somewhere for when this one wears out or the cat decides to kill it !

Just filled it while sober. Worked a treat. Didn't spill a drop. Not entirely sure what I was bitching about. Maybe alcohol really is a problem haha

Back
Top Bottom