What's new

Help! squonking with a dead rabbit sq

richardjb

Initiate
Hello all,

i am having an issue that i have never come accross before. any thoughts?

i had been loving the wasp nano on a gbox 200 mod. i am a bit of a clutz though, and i often drop my mod. after going through three wasp caps in a month (kept cracking them), decided to get something more solid.

So, i bought a dead rabbit sq and a ijoy 216 mod. the mod was terrible, leaked through the battery compartment (somehow) so that went back.
got the sq on my gobx, and after a few builds i am getting comfortable with it. one very odd thing though, i find when squonking it is harder to get juice up into the rda. once the tank is getting towards half full, it is impossible to get any juice into the rda, so i in effect only have 3ml or 4ml udage capacity.
has anyone come accross something like this before?

if i put the wasp back onto the mod, it squonks the whole tank perfectly.

thanks

I find it best to keep the two small juice channels clear when I wick it. Just fluff the ends right up tuck them in the well but keep the holes clear ;)

Not got a dead rabbit but the only thing I can think of is the squonk hole in the DR is smaller then the wasp so maybe just squeeze and hold for a bit longer to give the juice time to work its way through a smaller hole is worth a try

Not got a dead rabbit but the only thing I can think of is the squonk hole in the DR is smaller then the wasp so maybe just squeeze and hold for a bit longer to give the juice time to work its way through a smaller hole is worth a try

goood thinking! I might try the base screw from the wasp in the dead rabbit. thanks!

You may find they are different lengths or widths. I had a sq and you have to keep the juice holes clear.
Could never get the right build in there and ended up giving up and trading it. But never had a problem squonking juice into it.

You may find they are different lengths or widths. I had a sq and you have to keep the juice holes clear.
Could never get the right build in there and ended up giving up and trading it. But never had a problem squonking juice into it.
thanks for that. i decided to build wrong and have the coil going the wrong way so the cotton doesnt drop intonthw juice wells but sits at either side in the middle. i just coiled in reverse so it sits that way in the deck.
i am now getting a great vape with good flavour. i know the air holes wont be linwd up perfectly, but it is great, and i think i have already converted one other.
now give this take 9/10.

ive got the Dead Rabbit sq on my pico and must say it a great little rda loads of flavor and vapor much better than my nudge 22mm.........

Make sure you don't have an air lock somewhere... I had the same issues with the haku rda and certain squonk bottles.

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom